Bruce Stephenson -- Good Guy! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:02 PM   #81
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Cripes, thinkin too fast....CHUCK and Wes.....pftht.

More coffee on the way.
Hey its no problem with the name thing.....being called Bill is cool with me. And thanks so much for the kind words Cat.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:19 PM   #82
Wilomn
Hey monkey, I believe that you yourself gave mr. clark a ration for modding in a thread he was participating in. If that was you, and I believe it was, how then can dave be in this thread as a mod and as a particpant?

I think your points are out of line, surprise surprise, but not really a surprise as your liking of me, HA, is well known. As is your wish to make an example of me.

You bought and paid for mods really are more akin to the inquisition than the Wild Wild West. If I kissed more butt I'd have fewer points, of that I have no doubt.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:41 PM   #83
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lawson
Wes and Bill, the both of you put together on your best day could not form a meaningful post, yes they do have some entertainment value but that is it. The two of you only live to attack people here where you can hide behind your monitors but in person would not say sh** it you had a mouth full of it.
The truth always hurts. I really wouldnt have a problem saying anything to your face Dave but it would have to be by chance that we ever actually meet. I wouldnt go out of my way to meet you further than fauna and you certainly have no invitation to come to my house. I know with your stalking cumpulsion that you might have it in you to be a repeat offender and come looking for me. I'm real close by after all. But I'm seriously advising you to be a nice ape and stick to your own yard.

Quote:
Put rest assured that Not many here give any credit to you post. As Jen said you have made her (and others) of the people not to deal with. Heck your recent records here speaks volumes about you two as men.

Now fire away with you funny little attacks and entertain us.
I think you meant to write "educate me" and not "entertain us" Lawson. You have no friends here so saying "us" is rather silly.

So here goes....ready aim fire!

Put rest assured that you now have more warning points than Wes does and I'm gonna just love the day when you're gone and Wes is still here to chuckle his brutally honest bottom off about it.

So put that in the frosty mug your momma keeps cold in the freezer for you for your hard day of doing absolutely NOTHING and drink it!!!

Old 08-29-2007, 10:48 PM   #84
Ed Clark
GoodBye Kieth!

Old 08-29-2007, 11:01 PM   #85
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Hey monkey, I believe that you yourself gave mr. clark a ration for modding in a thread he was participating in. If that was you, and I believe it was, how then can dave be in this thread as a mod and as a particpant?

I think your points are out of line, surprise surprise, but not really a surprise as your liking of me, HA, is well known. As is your wish to make an example of me.

You bought and paid for mods really are more akin to the inquisition than the Wild Wild West. If I kissed more butt I'd have fewer points, of that I have no doubt.
I just got hit too and no surprise he didn't bother to hit Lawson with profanity.

I guess with a name like Erin....hitting on dudes with there hands down is to be expected.

That was real soft of you Erin....real soft.

Old 08-29-2007, 11:02 PM   #86
Dave Lawson
Quote:
Wes and Bill, the both of you put together on your best day could not form a meaningful post, yes they do have some entertainment value but that is it. The two of you only live to attack people here where you can hide behind your monitors but in person would not say sh** it you had a mouth full of it. Put rest assured that Not many here give any credit to you post. As Jen said you have made her (and others) of the people not to deal with. Heck your recent records here speaks volumes about you two as men.

Now fire away with you funny little attacks and entertain us.
I am sorry for the typo that I made in my last post. I meant to put "SH**. I REALLY DID JUST MAKE A MISTAKE, AGAIN I AM SORRY.

Old 08-29-2007, 11:04 PM   #87
critical bill
Holy smoke me a fatty and smack me with a matzah!

Looking at Lawson's warning points......Erin has never hit him with a single one.

You care to explain monkey boy? How is it so?

Old 08-29-2007, 11:06 PM   #88
critical bill
Quote:
I am sorry for the typo that I made in my last post. I meant to put "SH**. I REALLY DID JUST MAKE A MISTAKE, AGAIN I AM SORRY.
Well now you said it again and should be pointed again for it. Dont worry though....Erin ain't gonna hit you up with a warning at all.

Old 08-29-2007, 11:10 PM   #89
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill

Looking at Lawson's warning points......Erin has never hit him with a single one.

Hey tell me its love at first conviction for you Erin and I'll just leave you two fellas to yourselves. Otherwise get your butt back in here and out of the mod forum think tanking a way to pass this obvious favoritism off.

Why have you never issued Lawson a warning point?

Old 08-29-2007, 11:12 PM   #90
romad119
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill

Chuck,

And this is for anyone. If you think one of us is doing something abusive as far as Moderation I would ask you to message a site mod with the situation.

All that calling him 'monkey boy' ,etc does is set you up for possible antagonism points. It doesn't make him or I or others better mods.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!