Sellers beware- CJ Brush, username SeeJay - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #1
Ken Harbart
Sellers beware- CJ Brush, username SeeJay

While this doesn't involve a transaction for me, it is something that potential sellers need to be made aware of.

Earlier today, the user SeeJay posted what amounted to an ad in the crocodilian discussion forums seeking to illegally obtain a juvenile crocodilian. The "ad" was deleted, and SeeJay was called out on it.

After a bit of back and forth, this is his response to the legal methods of obtaining crocs in FL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeJay
"That simple"... really?? Obtaining a Class I or II license is nearly impossible, unless used for educational or zoological purposes. And moving out of state, Does that sound "simple" to you. I would rather obtain it illegally. Thanks for weighing in though champ.
The whole thread can be viewed here...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=107834

Old 01-21-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
SeeJay
Ya thats me.... any1 want to sell me a gator....lol
Ken you take your internet authority a little too serious, probably because you dont have much in the "Real World". OOO i said i want an alligator, with out a liscence.
Ken get a life.
Thanks
CJ

Old 01-21-2008, 10:13 PM   #3
WebSlave
Ken has a life. He also has a profession related to law enforcement. I would suspect that anyone responding to your request will likely be Fish and Game, so enjoy the gator when you get it. For a little while.....

Old 01-21-2008, 10:18 PM   #4
SeeJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Ken has a life. He also has a profession related to law enforcement. I would suspect that anyone responding to your request will likely be Fish and Game, so enjoy the gator when you get it. For a little while.....
Who are you? ?? "Ken has a life and a cool job"... Please, Get off your knees!!

Old 01-21-2008, 10:20 PM   #5
Suncoast Herpetological
Yup...that's what the industry needs. Another article about a gator being confiscated from some 19 year old snotnose was caught keeping in the bathtub at his mommy's house.

BTW CJ, this situation illustrates why a Class 1 or II license are difficult to get. It keeps teenagers from getting a wild hair and deciding to trade their pet ferret in on a big bad gator

Good catch Ken

Old 01-21-2008, 10:22 PM   #6
SeeJay
Good point John Schmitt, Wow Ken you really do have some cool internet Buddies.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:23 PM   #7
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeJay
Who are you? ?? "Ken has a life and a cool job"... Please, Get off your knees!!
Isn't it fun seeing our public school system at work?

Old 01-23-2008, 07:57 PM   #8
LauraB
CJ has a MySpace, of course LOL

So, dealers beware. He's a 17-year old kid still in high school.
Yo, Clifford .. does your mom know you're actively illegally soliciting a gator?
Not a very bright kid there, are you?

And yes, John .. public school system at work. Here's CJ in a nutshell, right off his MySpace. (I also have several screen shots)
"Im 17 and Italian. I play way 2 much basketball n' lyke chyllin wit my friends. I care too much bout things that dont matter and not enough about things that do. I got 5 snakes and a Tegu. Any 1 who knowz me will tell u that im real layd back. And ima proud Christian. Thatz basically it. You can hit me up at SeeJay305@aol.com, but i prolly wont talk 2 u."

Here's the link to his MySpace:CJ Brush MySpace

~ Laura Bolt

PS. OT - I haven't been able to access in 2 days, and notice no new posts. Is there a problem with Rich's server move or is my puter going crazy?

Old 01-23-2008, 08:22 PM   #9
John E Dove
Yep, this kid is a piece of work alright. A good christian who want to violate the law and thinks only of his own desires at the moment.

Old 01-23-2008, 08:28 PM   #10
John E Dove
BTW, Ms Bolt yes the site had some issues for me as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!