Golden Gate Geckos - the BEST! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2004, 01:54 PM   #1
Leoluver
Golden Gate Geckos - the BEST!

I don't post on forums much but I recently received a leoprad gecko from Marcia at Golden Gate and I must say the gecko is by far more beautiful than the web photo, and the service I got was the best I ever had. The packaging was great and the communication with Marcia was too. She is a class act. On her invoice it says to tell the world if I was satisfied and to tell her if I wasn't, so I am telling the world how satisfied I am. I will be buying more geckos from her again for sure!

Old 12-28-2004, 02:49 PM   #2
robin d.
Marcia is a class act. with gorgeous animals and exceptional service!!! i agree with you 100%

Old 12-29-2004, 03:27 PM   #3
Golden Gate Geckos
awww!

Gee, thanks! I don't think I've ever had a 'good-guy" post on the BOI! (...or a 'bad-guy' post, for that matter). It was a pleasure doing business with you as well!

Old 01-30-2008, 05:15 PM   #4
emvee
:iagree:

I just ordered two female tucson banded geckos from Golden Gate Geckos. Marcia is an extremely great person out there. I enjoyed the fact that she sent a care sheet along with the order. Even though I had already did my research and read the care sheet along with others, it was VERY VERY responsible of a breeder to send that along just in case. She is also out there in the community on as many forums as I can count helping out and answering questions. It is refreshing and encouraging to see people like her out there.

Oh and as far as business transactions go. Everything was smooth. Shipping was on date as promised along with a confirmation email and everything.

-Matt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!