Gino Sassani - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2005, 12:08 PM   #1
Joejr14
Gino Sassani

I know, I know, I posted a thread like this a month ago. Just bear with me.

I got 3 corns for myself and a cal king for a friend at the Tallahassee reptile expo on Dec 11th from Gino. All were in good health, good body mass, etc. I left them all with a friend in Orlando because I was in CT for almost all of Christmas break.

A few weeks into break my friend emails me and tells me that the Cal King and the Anery arent eating. I emailed Gino and asked for some advice I could pass onto my friend, and his was to increase the temps as they were probably too low.

I got back to Orlando to find out that the Anery died, and the Cal King is still not eating. I emailed Gino just to tell him the bad news regarding the Anery and asked again for some more advice with the Cal King. He does have a guarantee on his snakes feeding, and he promptly said we would work something out in regards to the Anery.

We did work something out, and I just got a package from him with 5 more snakes. He replaced the Anery free of charge, even though I didnt see it for over 3 weeks and I have a very strong belief that the temps were not correct and that the fault was on my friends side, not Gino's side. I decided that I'd scrounge up some people who wanted a snake to make the shipment worthwhile, as I didnt really feel it was fair for him to dish out a free Anery and shipping, so I pitched in for half of shipping and ordered 4 other snakes in all.

I really cant say how pleased I am. He had a little problem with UPS shipping and called me yesterday to let me know and we talked for a good 30 mins about it all. I gave him a call when I got them this morning to let him know everything was safe and sound, and that UPS hadn't done anything stupid.

Just wanted to re-iterate what a good guy Gino is and give some free pub that he'll be going mail order next year. You honestly cant go wrong with him. The snakes are gorgeous and I havent found lower prices for what I'm getting anywhere, period.

Anyway, thanks again Gino.

P.S- Thank you too, Neil. Appreciate the help in getting me my snakes and sorry for the troubles with UPS.

Old 01-12-2005, 12:09 PM   #2
Joejr14
And dummy me, leaving out the website.

Lets see if I can get it right this time.

www.LWReptiles.com

Old 01-12-2005, 12:50 PM   #3
Gino
Thank You Again, Joe.
I always say it's easy to have good service when everything is going right.
True service is how you are when their are problems.
Even if the blame wasn't mine it is just too darn easy to take care of a good customer like you.
I am grateful for the kind words and the continued business.

I also want to thank Kathy Love for again sharing helpful information when she has no earthly reason why she should. Friends like that are golden.
Thanks to her those UPS problems are about to vanish.
So you see, I learned how to treat people from the best.

Take Care,
Gino Sassano
Lost World Reptiles

Old 01-12-2005, 08:03 PM   #4
Gino
OK so I deserve to be shot, hung... whatever.
While I was giving props on the transaction with Joe I forgot the guy who has really bailed me out of a Jam while I worked out my shipping problems.
I'm talking, of course, about Clark Kent. Ooops that was another story.
Actually I'm talking about Neil Gubitz. Neil has generously allowed me to ship through his account while I got squared away. This time it almost cost him big time.
A jerk at the Tampa UPS hub named Kim not only hassled me about my package but threatned to shut down Neil as well.
To Neil's credit he stayed cool the whole time I was telling him I might have just put him out of business.
What a guy.
I guess I owe ya a few more meatballs.

It's good to have Friends.
Take Care,
Gino Sassani
Lost World Reptiles

Old 01-12-2005, 08:42 PM   #5
Suncoast Herpetological
Gino and i have neighboring tables at the tampa Shows and his animals always looke excellent. I would not hesitate to buy from him

Old 01-30-2008, 06:05 AM   #6
subicspiderworld
I feel I had to post again to reiterate how nice a guy Gino is.
Aside from the fact that he got into a lot of trouble with his first international shipment (to me of course) , he still had the decency to call me long distance not once but twice, once to tell me a problem on the shipment and another to ask if I am satisfied with his snakes.
Now if thats not a great guy then I don't know who is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!