Jack Hildreth of Eugenes Reptiles (anyone done business with???) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
PAULSCHUMANN
Jack Hildreth of Eugenes Reptiles (anyone done business with???)

Jack E. Hildreth of Eugenes Reptiles in Bushnell, FL.

A purchase of some 06 womas is in the works, just thought I'd check to see if anyone has done business with him since I havn't heard of him or can't find any other information about the company.

Any information would be appreciated...

Old 02-08-2008, 12:12 AM   #2
charmer
He was a good seller for me...

This may be a little late to reply to you, however, I did deal with Jack and he was very friendly, accepted a payment plan, and was very understanding with me wanting to get the animals fairly quick despite the weather; so we were very attentive to expected weather changes ;p.
I bought from him (I forget in which order) a pair of emerald tree boas, and then a trio of blood pythons... he packed them well and nothing was other than described. We still throw an email or two back and forth every couple months. So unless he's gone Jekyll and Hyde since then, I think he's a pretty nice guy to deal with.
Just thought I owed him this much since he was pretty good to me regarding a deal on my animals and being a good seller to deal with.
Stephanie Siebert

Old 06-19-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
PAULSCHUMANN
My transaction with Jack went great! Stunning animals, recieved in perfect health. Jack was kind enough to accept payment and then hold the animals for a few months until it was warm enough to ship, he even kept me up to date on their feedings.

I would definetly do business with him again.

Paul Schumann

Old 06-19-2008, 12:16 PM   #4
MikeCurtin
Great to hear, Paul!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!