Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service** - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:33 PM   #31
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
If you behave in this manner with the very place that helps you, who knows what you would pull if ever encountered a genuine difficulty in a transaction.
Regardless of whether it is a place that has helped him, or not, this thought crossed my mind as well. It does make one wonder and, thus, not want to take the chance in finding out.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #32
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
Note to self, never piss Lucille off. I don't think this post went the direction he was expecting...is that whimpering I hear?

Old 06-23-2011, 10:43 PM   #33
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
So we are nearly 3 weeks into this change, and I still get at least a few of these daily. I have answered every one of them by suggesting that the sender read the announcement that is posted in each section of the classifieds or check the Fauna Feedback Forum, saying that the situation is fully explained in both places.
Some members probably do feel slighted by that type of response....but I suspect that they might understand it a little better if they were the ones that had received the barrage of PMs asking a question that is answered, publicly, in the two most obvious and relevant places. If I were to type out an explanation to each one I received, it would have morphed into something quite abbreviated, without much in the way of background or explanation , in pretty short order....at least this way, everybody gets the same response; and it is one that pretty thoroughly answers the question.
Private messages, emails and even asking me on other forums. How many duplicate threads started in the feedback section?

People ask why this change was needed and why we can't just penalize the few that break the rules on this site? This thread is a testament. You see how many people who can't read the announcement in each and every classified section. Those that can't read the threads about it already and start another one. Those same people can't be bothered to read the rules on this site either and end up getting infractions before they even take the time to get a feel for what is acceptable on the forum.

As to the thread starter here, Who the heck do you think you are? What have you contributed to this site and what does anyone here owe YOU?

I really hate this entitlement mentality. What service are you paying for again? You are using this site for free. I'm sorry we aren't giving enough to you.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:52 PM   #34
ShadowAceD
I am curious ... aside fromt he clearly comedic aspect of this ...
just wondering why this thread is still here.

Does this BOI Thread actually follow the rules of the BOI (i.e. full name on the title)?

Old 06-23-2011, 11:01 PM   #35
Show Me
I'm sure the guy wants it down now, so I say keep it up. I think there should be a expection to the rules every now and then. LOL

Old 06-23-2011, 11:04 PM   #36
reticguy76
wow, shows how board i really am, i just read all four pages of this. so, thought i might as well comment since im here.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:07 PM   #37
Elizabeth Minton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

I really hate this entitlement mentality. What service are you paying for again? You are using this site for free. I'm sorry we aren't giving enough to you.

just putting this in... im not on anyone side and not sure if this is what he meant exactly but i read through this whole thread and i think what the person was saying was that he had concidered becoming a contributor and supporting the site until this whole thing happened.

Thats his choice but it does sound like he jumped the gun a little.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:07 PM   #38
charmer
Wow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
wow, shows how board i really am, i just read all four pages of this. so, thought i might as well comment since im here.
Haha! So did I.... and I have nothing to add that hasn't been said, except maybe "Wow".

Old 06-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #39
reticguy76
and i meant "bored" not board.

as soon as i saw the op's post, i shoulda just went away, but it was like a bad accident, i had to keep browsing just to see how bad the op would get ripped

Old 06-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #40
hhmoore
It is his choice....of course, if he was already considering becoming a contributor, and if posting responses in the classifieds is that important to him, the answer seems pretty clear.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!