Mom and dad with two beautful eggs for sale to a good home. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 08:46 AM   #1
coldbloodedkeeper
Mom and dad with two beautful eggs for sale to a good home.

Hello everyone I have no time for a crested gecko breeding project. When i was cleaning out the crested gecko cage i came across two beautiful pearl white eggs. They are now in the incubator and doing great. I am selling the mom of these eggs and the dad. I purchased these guys from dragons den herp in february. They are a great pair and are extremely loving. This is why i want them to go to a good home. They eat everything you put in frontof them, their diet consists of cgd, baby food, wax worms to fatten the female up, and crickets. The male is tailless and is a beautiful dragons den signature orange dalmation with tiger striping. The female is a dragons dens yellow fire line. Thanks, Kevin Nadeau
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2006, 06:18 PM   #2
bims2dvm
how much are you selling the pair for?

Old 05-14-2006, 06:20 PM   #3
bims2dvm
nevermind.. I saw your other post..

Old 05-14-2006, 08:04 PM   #4
coldbloodedkeeper
Hey to be honestly i just want these guys to go to a good home. So ill let you tell me what price is good for you. Thanks, Kevin Nadeau
contacat me at coldbloodedkeeper@yahoo.com or on aim at krneleven thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2006, 10:00 PM   #5
ReptileAddictions
How much are they? And do you intend to hatch the eggs then ship them? Eggs can't be shipped. When the box is flipped in shipping they are ruined....

Old 05-15-2006, 07:27 AM   #6
coldbloodedkeeper
Hey thnaks for the post. I was going to ship the eggs but like you said it would be too dangerous. I would ship the adults and then i would ship the babys after they hatch out and get aclimated.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-15-2006, 04:02 PM   #7
coldbloodedkeeper
Hello and thanks for the post. I could ship the eggs if youd like or keep them and then ship them to you when they hatch. They are selling for what ever you think is a fair price. My main concern is them going to a good home where they will be well taken care of. Thanks, Kevin
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-29-2006, 01:21 AM   #8
DeadIrishD
still for sale?
and what temps are you incubating the crested gecko eggs at? eep :-/ they can only stand so much heat.

Old 05-29-2006, 01:30 AM   #9
djansen
how much is the pair, or will you sell them individually

Old 05-29-2006, 01:48 AM   #10
djansen
How much for the pair, or wil you sell them individually? can eggs be shipped if you just write very fragile on the box?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread