Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:38 PM   #151
BaltimoreBees
You can't have too much of an idea how online businesses work (not saying these all are). The people who spend lots of time on here are usually people that sell services/animals on the internet. Those people have to spend time on here posting and talking to people to further their business. Do you not spend time at work to make money? Same concept here. So I can understand why so many people are on here all the time. Not to mention, it's probably very upsetting to honest people when there's somebody blatantly trying to scam.

There's also people that spend time on here trying to help others by responding to questions and making sure the owner is knowledgeable enough to take care of their animal(s). You know why? Because they CARE and are good hearted people.

Than there's the category that quite possibly you fall into, the ones who spend all day searching for people to scam like they're pray. You sir are preying on good people that work hard and are passionate about their animals. Can you honestly say you have never been so passionate about something you didn't spend a ton of time on it? People have to exploit the ones like you otherwise this hobby would have been ruined by scammers. It's hard being new here and people like you sir are making it hard for us 'newcomers'. People are becoming less likely to offer advice out of fear that this is a scammer and is just trying to dig up information through asking a lot of questions. I hope you make good on this just out of it's the right things to do. People like you are ruining this forum, and I'll go as far as to say this world.

On another note, I want to say thank you to you guys who continue to help newcomers! You guys are great!

Old 01-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #152
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreBees View Post
You can't have too much of an idea how online businesses work (not saying these all are). The people who spend lots of time on here are usually people that sell services/animals on the internet. Those people have to spend time on here posting and talking to people to further their business. Do you not spend time at work to make money? Same concept here. So I can understand why so many people are on here all the time. Not to mention, it's probably very upsetting to honest people when there's somebody blatantly trying to scam.

There's also people that spend time on here trying to help others by responding to questions and making sure the owner is knowledgeable enough to take care of their animal(s). You know why? Because they CARE and are good hearted people.

Than there's the category that quite possibly you fall into, the ones who spend all day searching for people to scam like they're pray. You sir are preying on good people that work hard and are passionate about their animals. Can you honestly say you have never been so passionate about something you didn't spend a ton of time on it? People have to exploit the ones like you otherwise this hobby would have been ruined by scammers. It's hard being new here and people like you sir are making it hard for us 'newcomers'. People are becoming less likely to offer advice out of fear that this is a scammer and is just trying to dig up information through asking a lot of questions. I hope you make good on this just out of it's the right things to do. People like you are ruining this forum, and I'll go as far as to say this world.

On another note, I want to say thank you to you guys who continue to help newcomers! You guys are great!

Old 01-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #153
NIGRO51
He falls into the category of a little kid who scammed someone out of goods. Karma will find you.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #154
free_2_bounce89
Quick question? Since Steven has been found out that he's using other people pictures to scam other people, then why is he allowed to post ads here at all? Isn't that just asking for him to scam someone else?

Old 01-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #155
Susan S.
Steven sent a PM requesting his account be closed. He has no account now to advertise anything..... but he could still respond to someone's ad wanting to trade,or sell etc.

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles

Old 01-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #156
NIGRO51
Hopefully people do their research before buying or trading with anyone. Unfortunately in this world there are people with no morals that will kill their mother for a buck.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #157
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by free_2_bounce89 View Post
Quick question? Since Steven has been found out that he's using other people pictures to scam other people, then why is he allowed to post ads here at all? Isn't that just asking for him to scam someone else?

most recent discussion about this from the feedback forum:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=283253

Old 01-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #158
liltemptress7
Personally, I feel bad for Jimmy that his name is tagged with this mess. I've known Jimmy for a few yrs & all his animals are legit, top notch & he will always try to give you a good deal. I've gotten at least 6 snakes from him & they have all been exactly what he said they were, if not better. (with the exception of the African Rock ) ...she may be tame, but she still scares the crap outta me! lol

As for Steve....just give it up Dude....you're out numbered & the evidence supports everyone's claims against you. People know where you live as well as who your family is. Just try to make right on your current deals.

All you need to do is piss off the wrong person & before you know it, they'll be at your house! People are crazy like that.

Old 01-16-2012, 04:02 AM   #159
mittens978
those snakes aren't the same, just sayin, but yeah i'm sure he just took some words from kaos's post cause he didn't know what to say, haha. why you guys gotta make such a big deal over it??

Old 01-16-2012, 05:18 AM   #160
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens978 View Post
those snakes aren't the same, just sayin, but yeah i'm sure he just took some words from kaos's post cause he didn't know what to say, haha. why you guys gotta make such a big deal over it??
Did you even read this thread?

Also, Stevie is viewing, got anything to say?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller