For Sale Lots of Cresteds! Pt. 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
K_Hans92
Lots of Cresteds! Pt. 2

Hi folks! I'm listing all my available babies for sale. I have some that are up and coming, and more getting ready to hatch so I'm in need of room and sadly they can't all be holdbacks!! Contact me on here, or via my e-mail wild_child029@yahoo.com for parental info, more pics, what have you. All prices are OBO, don't be shy!! All feed well on CGF mixed with fruit, and dusted crickets.

Ray. (Definite male). Ray is pretty calm, loving to be held and lavished on! Becoming quite the cutie with a funky design! Seems to be taking after mama's coloring for the most part (Yellow dal), with dad's markings. Does have some spots. $70 plus shipping.

Shadow. Like clutchmate Ghost above, Shadow is light grey/green, and fires up pretty dark. Back may go creamy like dad's. $60 plus shipping.

Sleepy. This baby fires up with nice contrast, and a reddish-brown hue. No idea where it's colors will go, since both parents are pretty light in color. $60 plus shipping.

Speedy. Lives up to the name! This little one got away from me three times straight out of the egg! Has calmed now that handling has begun. Had amazing contrast right out of the egg(pic available) with reddish-brown hues as well like sibling Sleepy above. $65 plus shipping.

Splash. ON HOLD!! This ones back is almost orange in person with interesting criss-cross marks towards the tail. Looks to be getting mama's coloring on the sides. Has peach/red lineage. $70 plus shipping.

Tri. This little one is quite unique, seems to be developing into a phantom pinner. Not sure where it's colors will go, so far it has been all over the place, hatched red, then going nearly black, and now lightened up again. $60 plus shipping.

Wiggle. With a funky back, and calm disposition this fella is quite the baby! So far a nice mix between mom and dad, and does have the start of some portholes on his/her belly! Out of all it's siblings, this one is really taking the peach/red gene with almost always having a reddish hue, especially when fired. $70 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!