Hi all - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 06-05-2018, 05:06 PM   #1
RobThomas
Hi all

I live on a 10 acre farm in rural Tennessee with my wife and son. We have the usual farm animals - horses, goats, "mini" pigs, chickens, geese, dogs and cats, and probably a few things I'm forgetting.

In addition to all that, I also have a dart frog collection, a sulcata tortoise, and a motley corn snake. I'm hoping to add a couple more corn snakes, and possibly a rat snake or two.

Glad to be here!

Old 06-05-2018, 05:31 PM   #2
Slowpoke
Welcome aboard, Rob!

-Dave

Old 06-05-2018, 10:30 PM   #3
Dyscophus antongilii
Hi Rob and welcome to Fauna. You have quite the "zoo". I love pigs, mini or not. Of course, I love reptiles and amphibians too. Some of my favorite species of frogs, are from the genus Dendrobates. What species do you keep? We would all love to see pictures of your critters.

Old 06-06-2018, 02:55 PM   #4
RobThomas
Thanks for the welcome!

As far as the dart frogs, I have
Phyllobates bicolor and vittatus, bumble bee (leucomelas), and variabilis highland.

I'm at work, so don't have many animal pics here, but I was able to find a few. Not all are considered "exotic"

Two of our four dogs:
Name:  mollyshiloh.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  141.7 KB

Our four goats:
Name:  goats.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  135.3 KB

And my Sulcata "Henry" when he was much younger:
Name:  henry.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  65.8 KB

Old 06-06-2018, 02:57 PM   #5
Robert Walker
Okay, what kind of dogs are those please? Very cool.

Old 06-06-2018, 03:13 PM   #6
RobThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Okay, what kind of dogs are those please? Very cool.
Thanks, Robert. The one in the front is "Shiloh". He is half German Shepherd and half Belgian Malinois. The other is "Molly". She's full-blooded German Shepherd. Both are just incredible dogs.

Here's another pic of Shiloh

Name:  shiloh.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  116.2 KB

Old 06-07-2018, 07:38 PM   #7
hotlips
Beautiful animals (LOVE your dogs!)...welcome to the forum.

Old 06-07-2018, 08:26 PM   #8
Dyscophus antongilii
I am NOT a dog person, but, your dogs look amazing. I love a GSD and Mal. A combination of both breeds sounds amazing. How big is Henry now? Thanks for sharing pictures of your critters. Whenever you have time, I would love to see the pigs and the Dendrobates.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!