Bad Guy WARNING: BAD GUY TIM WEST AT IT AGAIN - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #31
ScamExposer!!
Warning!! Please Beware!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all! I joined this site just so I could hopfully help some other poor soul avoid being scammed by these evil people, Tim West and Mike West who claim to have a Bearded Dragon breeding program where you can make lotz of money! But first you have to purchase a pair for $2500 and he wants you to start with three pairs! The company name they gave us was Kingdom Breeders. But the contract they provided for "our" benifit didn't have any address on it at all!! Just a phone number, this one in fact, (509) 720-4389 They never provided us with a business license when we asked for one. And we asked for a listing with the BBB and nothing! They claim to have a large 6000 sq ft warehouse with all the animals in it, but we can't see it because of a song and dance story!! They claim to have been in business for 20 yrs but when asked for paperwork to prove it, he says it's all at the accounting office!! Something is very fishy about this breeding program and I would avoid them at all cost! We wasted a whole day of driving and over $150 in gas, but at least we didn't get sucked all the way in before it was too late! I would love to hear if others find this helpful as he has ads all over WA state right now!? Be careful everyone and have a great Holiday Season, Jesus is the Reason!! In fact if we hadn't taken time to pray about this idea more than once while at this place we might not of gotten away from it in time! We give all credit to God for helping us see thru the lies!

I posted the above in the wrong place, so now I was directed to this thread! Wow Sarah, your story has so many things similar to ours I just didn't explain it all that well and detailed! I sure wish there was a way to report them where they would get in trouble for this! I have his home address still, it is 2482 E Sundown St, Rd, Ave, Lane?? It's in Hayden a suburb of Couer D' Alene, ID.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:09 AM   #32
drjrose
Can he be reported to the local ASPCA? If he is keeping the animals in an unsafe or unhealthy environment perhaps they can be taken away from him. That would put an immediate halt to this aspect of his con.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!