Weather Delays - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
TacticalMorphs
Weather Delays

Shipped 4 snakes through SYR still at facility at 11:30am due to fog delays at MEMPHIS, TN, Contacted FedEx any they put a tracer on it. Its my first time shipping snakes. What bad luck is that

Old 10-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #2
JordanAng420
Hopefully everything will be okay...at least they're at the facility and not lost out on some truck drivin by some loony toon. Sending positive vibes your way!

Old 10-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
Shadera
Par for the course, unfortunately. As long as you packed them well, they should get where they're going with no problems. Good luck!

Old 10-18-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
TacticalMorphs
The buyer just now got them. But had to pick it up a an office out of there way. It is now 4:30 pm.
WOW what a first time!

Old 10-20-2011, 12:16 AM   #5
robyn@Pro Exotics
Hey Shane, sorry that you had a delay with your package.

As a ShipYourReptiles.com customer, always look for help with us first. We have access to all sorts of behind the scenes magic. We can offer you more attention, action and results than the lowest level-bored to death-I'm playing Angry Birds-1-800 FedEx customer service rep.

Since you purchased the minimum $2.50 Live Arrival Insurance for your two shipments, you are covered for shipping costs on late arrivals. You will receive a shipping refund on BOTH of those packages : )

I will process both of those.

Glad to hear the animals made it safely!

Old 10-24-2011, 01:55 PM   #6
TacticalMorphs
thanks didnt see that to now. The snakes are safe.

Old 10-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn@Pro Exotics View Post
Hey Shane, sorry that you had a delay with your package.

As a ShipYourReptiles.com customer, always look for help with us first. We have access to all sorts of behind the scenes magic. We can offer you more attention, action and results than the lowest level-bored to death-I'm playing Angry Birds-1-800 FedEx customer service rep.

Since you purchased the minimum $2.50 Live Arrival Insurance for your two shipments, you are covered for shipping costs on late arrivals. You will receive a shipping refund on BOTH of those packages : )

I will process both of those.

Glad to hear the animals made it safely!
Maybe on your paperwork in big font 'CALL US FIRST'. Maybe even use some of that neon highlighting thats going around on this board.
Nice of you to catch this on the board and give advice and refund, that's good service.

Old 10-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #8
DanaM
Wow, thanks Robyn! That is great information to know for the future. I am the one that Shane shipped the snakes to, I paid him for the shipping and he shipped them to me. They ended up being here 5 hours late and FedEx said the plane couldn't land at our airport due to fog but the fog didn't roll in until 3 hours AFTER the plane should have already landed. I guess they had to say it was weather related so that they wouldn't have to refund shipping to everyone.
My husband just spoke to Kevin at your office about it all and he was very helpful in getting us the information we needed! Thank y'all very much for making things so much easier than dealing with the Fedex reps.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!