For Sale African Cichlid Set Up - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
SilverRaichu
African Cichlid Set Up

Im selling my African Cichlid fish tank. I cant keep up with the maintenance anymore.
It is a 40 breeder tank, with stand (has room for a canister filter, supplies and has room for some shelves)
and is fully stocked with fish, like Kenyiis, Ahlis, Frontosa, African Featherfin catfish, Pictus Catfish a crawfish and so much more.
this includes:
-40 breeder tank
-tank stand
-decor: texas holy rock, dry coral, flat stones etc
-UV Sterilizer/pump
-Aqua Clear 70 filter, plus an extra insert
-food: algae wafers, cichlid flakes & pellets, frozen blood worms (i may have some beefhart left)
-chemicals: API Quick Start, Melafix
-Aquarium salt and lake salt
- Marineland LED Light
- off white sand
-syphen

Fish:
2x Electric Blue Ahli
1 turquiose Jewel
1 Yellow Lab
1 blue Kenyi
1 Frontosa
1 Jacobfrebergi Peacock
1 Brichardi
1 red Zebra
1 Acei
2 Moliro Moori
2 Tropheus Cichlid (white stripe, white spotted as juvenile)
1 Dolphin (?) Cichlid
1 assorted peacock (blue/orange/ purple; blotchy)
1. Cobolt blue
1. Afra cichlid
1. Yellow Auratus
3. African Featherfin Catfish
1. Pictus catfish
1. crayfish

plus some fish I dont know the names of. All of them are under 4 inches. The only thing missing is a heater. It broke a while ago, they've been doing fine with out it. I dont have a top on the tank other than the light. It has been fine for me but the water does evaporate quick. I recommend you bring extra help with you and any supplies you think you'll need. The tank is on the second floor of my house.
Price is $700 NEGOTIABLE

I will except best reasonable offer for set up. I would like to get this out of here quick.

PLEASE serious offer only!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC06209.jpg (103.6 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06210.jpg (107.9 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06211.jpg (139.2 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06212.jpg (138.7 KB, 158 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!