Inquiry Ron Tremper Boerne TX - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2008, 12:00 PM   #11
TERRor
I have made a couple of purchases from Ron and all of his animals are extremely nice. His facilities are huge, state of the art, and CLEAN! I actually got to hold Moose.

Ron is very nice & friendly has never hesitated to answer any question I have had.

Old 12-06-2008, 12:48 PM   #12
pituophislady
Ron Tremper

Ron's a great guy. I've bought boas form him on three different occassions. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Amie MacIntosh

Old 12-10-2008, 03:01 PM   #13
aja19919
Just got my babies and couldn't be happier.

Thanks everyone and thank you ron!

Amy Arsenault
WA State

Old 07-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #14
Tenor Goddess
One of the best people to ever deal with. :)

Ron Tremper is an amazing individual. As mentioned here, he's one of the old timers in the hobby, having brought us many fantastic and wonderful animals over the years. He's always producing something truly amazing.

I've purchased a number of animals from him including my recent couple of ball pythons (my first pied!), leopard geckos, corn snakes and rough scaled sand boas.

All of these animals looked awesome in their photos and jaw drop gorgeous in person. He is a great guy and is always willing to educate people and help them with husbandry.

Hugs,

Amanda Rose

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!