Beware: Chuck Kimmel, Critterkeeper & Critical Bill - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2008, 04:16 AM   #91
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyRes
http://www.fish.state.pa.us/fishpub/summary/repamp.html

The following reptile and amphibian species have NO OPEN SEASON.
The DAILY LIMIT is 0 (zero) and POSSESSION LIMIT is 0 (zero).

Eastern Box Turtle

(for those unaware - three-toad is a subspecies of eastern)

Thus - they were illegal for her to possess and illegal for her to sell.
The transaction was not a legal transaction.
Three toed's are not native to PA. You can legally purchase three toed box turtles that have been legally collected in the wild and posses them in PA. Occasionally I did see adult specimens for sale in petco's and petsmarts, though the quality was often poor. I've been inspected by fish and game when I lived in PA and the only thing they ever requested was that I keep them indoors in effort to keep them from escaping and possibly breeding with native eastern box turtles. Though I've never actually seen a wild eastern in all the years I lived in PA, I was more than happy to address their concerns.

As far as it for her being illegal to possess and sell them? I don't know. I know I was fairly sharp at looking at most sellers states and researching if I was acquiring animals legally. I guess she may have been selling them illegally, by illegally collecting them wherever it was she lived, but not to my best recollection. They are pretty much protected through out their native range.

I've now corrected you twice in two days. I'm now convinced you don't much about anything.

And whatever else you have to say please try doing it without the profanity. Children read these threads, shmuck.

Old 03-23-2008, 05:06 AM   #92
FunkyRes
Three toed's are not native but the regulation I read only specifies Eastern, without subspecies designation.

They very well may be talking about the nominate subspecies but the regs I saw did not specify latin nomenclature.

And no - you did not correct me twice.
You corrected me once, and that's only a possible correction.

If you are so worried about the children, why did you threaten a twelve year old girl, and why did you choose to bold the profanity in your quotation of my post?

I know what you are doing.
You are trying to pick a fight because it amuses you.
I'll be the better man and walk away - and let you suck on your banana.

Old 03-23-2008, 05:41 AM   #93
critical bill
Quote:
I'll be the better man and walk away - and let you suck on your banana.
Better man..better chump...call yourself whatever makes you feel better. I think you're a chump.

You know you and your friend Robert screwed up don't you? I told you today on the Mike Greathouse thread to STFU and your buddy Robert is saying that I told him to STFU. Its one of the main reasons he resurrected this thread and the other. He's been crying like a bitch about it.

How is it that I post that directed to you and he takes credit for it as being directed at him and being offended by it? And oddly enough you didn't complain about and it was directed at you. And oddly enough you are on both threads backing up Robert. Can you explain it? Your usernames aren't even similar so its no mix-up.

Old 03-23-2008, 05:54 AM   #94
FunkyRes
Let's clear this up right now.

I am not Robert nor do I know him or have ever corresponded with him.
I fully authorize any mod to post any IP have ever used.
My current IP address is 68.189.55.179

You will find the vast majority of them correspond to Charter in Redding, CA.
A few might correspond to whatever ISP my Parents use in Antioch, CA.
A few might correspond to whatever ISP the Bad Ass coffee shop (now closed) in Redding used.
I don't believe I have ever posted from anywhere else.

Old 03-23-2008, 06:09 AM   #95
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
That right there was completely uncalled for Bobby, and that's exactly the kind of snide remark that is so NOT necessary on the BOI. I think that several of you guys need to stop acting like adolescent boys and instead act like grown ups. This whole thing is utterly ridiculous.
Really Kelli? I am not the one the claims to be a preacher, but then says WTF, and BS, as well as sets on Fauna like the ones that do no wrong and judges others. I mean Marcia does claim to be preacher, correct? Or is that only when she chooses to be such?

Everyone has their own opinion of ridiculous, and I chooose to see those that claim to be so good on the outside, but inside are blackened with evil and dispite. Now that I call ridiculous, as well as no judge of mine.

Old 03-23-2008, 06:20 AM   #96
critical bill
Quote:
Let's clear this up right now.

I am not Robert nor do I know him or have ever corresponded with him.
I fully authorize any mod to post any IP have ever used.
My current IP address is 68.189.55.179

You will find the vast majority of them correspond to Charter in Redding, CA.
A few might correspond to whatever ISP my Parents use in Antioch, CA.
A few might correspond to whatever ISP the Bad Ass coffee shop (now closed) in Redding used.
I don't believe I have ever posted from anywhere else.
I'm waiting on Robert to provide me with a link to any post where I told him to "STFU". If he can provide it then no harm no foul. If he cant, then you two guys can post all the theories you'd like just like Mike Greathouse did and I'm sure some will believe you and.....I'm sure some wont.

Honestly.....I think you got offended when I told you to STFU and under your other account you goofed up and complained about it. That's what I think right now. Maybe I'll think differently when I'm provided with the link from Robert where I may have said the same directed at him. We'll see.

Goodnight Robby.....errrr I mean Mike.

Old 03-23-2008, 06:32 AM   #97
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
Not at all, I just wish you had taken that position before. I brought it up because you continued to try to draw me into a pissing match by making antagonistic post's towards me. It seemed like the proper place to address your unprovoked attacks of a fellow fauna member. I do agree with the original poster that you are rude, crude, vulgar, antagonistic, and abusive. I'm glad you agree that it is my right to agree with her. I thought you were going to sue me . I don't care if you think it was the right thing to do or not. You are obviously not a good judge of what is right and wrong. Me pissed at you? You are the one who started this drama. I just figured this is the stage that it belongs on. What score is that? I don't care what you do. You can rant, rave, loose control(which is your normal behaviour) or you can just let it go. Now if you show your and attack me in other threads for no reason, I am going to copy, paste, and bump. Yeah, too bad its your pet Bobby, and his pet David who keep bumping this thing up. Every time they post I get an email and of course reply to their post. I don't think this is going to hurt my reputation. At least not with anybody that I care what their opinion of me is. I do not need this thread as a crutch. I just felt like if you were going to continue attacking me after I asked you to let it go, then this was the proper place for you to run your mouth. Besides, what would a guy that attacks and threatens a twelve year old girl for not shipping him some Illegal Box Turtles know about standing tall? Goodnight, and Happy Easter .

Old 03-23-2008, 09:06 AM   #98
Griz
Just out of curiosity sake........can you all simply shut up?

Griz

Old 03-23-2008, 12:09 PM   #99
Mooing Tricycle
Sheesh Chuck Chuck... Youve always been nice to me!! ( amazing where a few manners on my end can get me!) Someday when we meet, Ill buy ya a drink ( whatever your fancy is at that time!!)

Cheers!

Old 03-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #100
FunkyRes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Sheesh Chuck Chuck... Youve always been nice to me!! ( amazing where a few manners on my end can get me!) Someday when we meet, Ill buy ya a drink ( whatever your fancy is at that time!!)

Cheers!
That's why some people are tempted to use alternics to speak their mind.
Speak your mind as the person whom you really are, and you get insulted and falsely accused of using alternics in a cowardly smear campaign and stalked in several threads.

I still don't agree with what Mike did - but I certainly can understand it.

I think it is clear who is the real disease on this board.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!