Beware: Chuck Kimmel, Critterkeeper & Critical Bill - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:20 PM   #41
Golden Gate Geckos
Quote:
I have not seen any scams pulled by him, that is not what this is about. He is Personality Challenged! I think everyone should know that he is obnoxious, vulgar, vile, pathetic, repugnant and extremely degrading to women. Ladies we must all stick together against someone so pathetic!
WTF??????

I have actually done business with Chuck Kimmel. His communication was excellent, he paid as agreed and on time, he called me promptly to let me know what he bought arrived safely and he was happy with the transaction. He even gave positive feedback. So, from a business standpoint, Chuck Kimmel is a "Good Guy", IMO.

Is Chuck Kimmel rude, crude, and over the top at times? Well.... yes! I feel like slapping the snot out of him and washing his mouth out with soap for some of the stuff he posts here on Fauna. Does this make him a Bad Guy that warrants a Bad Guy thread on the BOI? Nope. Just because he rubs someone the wrong way or has a potty mouth does NOT warrant a thread like this one.

Get over it.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:20 PM   #42
RJK890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varnyard:
As for Robert, have you dealt with Chuck? Or do you have something new to bring to this thread over a deal? No, you do not, so it must be trolling 110%.
That said, I will not let this troll bash him because he is just wanting to troll. Do you think Robert's actions are justified? To bump very old threads because he don't like Chuck? How sad....
No I have never dealt with Chuck and never will.
I have nothing new to add to this thread over a deal. Like I said, how many threads are started and/or bumped based on character, ethits, and integrity issues as opposed to deals. Wes started a thread on Ed Clark without having anything new to add over a deal. Is that trolling 110% Bobby? Careful now, you are his pet monkeys pet monkey.
You can't stop this "troll" from bashing him. Are my actions justified? I believe so. I never said I don't like Chuck. It is he who does not like me and that is fine. If he insist on calling me names and attacking me everytime I post, I will copy, paste, and bump this thread. If he wants to have a pissing match, be petty, vulgar, profane, and abusive to a fellow Fauna member we can do it in this thread about that very thing.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:21 PM   #43
varnyard
And I think this all started when I said:

Quote:
you "Robert" will never have one ounce of the respect Chuck has earned in this hobby by acting like a troll.

Do you think people respect trolls like you? Well do ya? I think not!!
I am sorry Sam, but you and Dan are not this whole hobby...

Old 03-22-2008, 09:21 PM   #44
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
Actually I think the 12 year old was rather something else. A child.
I am not a cry baby. I told Chuck I did not want to have an ongoing pissing match with him, but he decided to keep harassing me. I could engage in this with him in every thread on the BOI that he attacks me in, and bump those threads up but thought it would be better to take it up in a single relevant thread. Maybe a little childish but if he wants to act like a monkeys and attack me I am not going to put him on ignore. BTW, kinda funny he's not here bumping this one up.
Oh he is coming don't you worry.... When he does are you going to find a post he made back in 2000 to bring up next?

Old 03-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #45
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
I think this thread should be read by anyone considering dealing with Chuck Kimmel. He is very "Critical" of other people on the BOI and has been shown to be petty, abusive, and antagonistic to his own customers, and towards other members of this site. I would think twice before sending him my money.

Chuck,
I can't believe you even post on the BOI trying to expose scumbags. Just a little hypo"critical."

Everytime I post on a thread you post imediatly attacking me or telling me to "STFU." Why don't you leave me alone, and find yourself a new project for 08'. Your problem with me originated in the Ed Clark thread. I was not defending him but you took offense to my post and have been harassing me ever since. It seems you would welcome someone posting in defense of a seller with bad customer service, since you obviously fit the bill.

Thanks for helping me get the right thread David Michael Blair.
You're a pathetic troll, and probably a poor excuse for human. Think I wouldn't say that to your face? Guess again bub.

I'm not here to defend Chuck. He can do that himself if he even feels the need. Your resurrecting an old threat like this for the sole purpose of creating drama is the essence of trolling. Do go back under your bridge.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:23 PM   #46
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
And I think this all started when I said:

I am sorry Sam, but you and Dan are not this whole hobby...
You are correct sir, and the point Dan was trying to make was that you are also not the voice of this whole hobby.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:24 PM   #47
varnyard
Yes Robert you "ARE" trolling, by bumping this tread as an attck over your opinion.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:25 PM   #48
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Yes Robert you "ARE" trolling, by bumping this tread as an attck over your opinion.
Attack, thread,

Old 03-22-2008, 09:25 PM   #49
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
You are correct sir, and the point Dan was trying to make was that you are also not the voice of this whole hobby.
Can't you guys agree to just disagree. Kind of seems pointless..

Old 03-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #50
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Can't you guys agree to just disagree. Kind of seems pointless..
Well John, I agree that Bobby and I have differing opinions on Chuck. I also agree that he has as much right to his opinion as I have to mine. What I don't agree with is his attributing statements to me that were not what I said and were based on his interpretation and then regurgitated as fact.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!