GIANT TEXAS RAT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 05-27-2018, 02:49 PM   #1
Kakadu
GIANT TEXAS RAT

I got a HUGE Texas Rat on trade. I haven’t measured her but guessing 5 foot plus. My daughter in the pics is 7 years old and about 45 inches tall. The dog is a 125 pound pure German Shepherd.

I love snakes and my kids have had fun but she has been a breeder and isn’t very fond of being held. I also am not a fan of feeding cute things to snakes. She has been eating frozen chicks and mice. Eats great. I am just a lizard person and better and feeding crickets and roaches than birds and mammals.

She was exposed to a male about a month ago, not sure if she is bred, hasn’t laid yet this season, I honestly don’t know about breeding snakes.

Not friendly but calms down pretty quick. Will bite you though!

I have found some prices on these online but know that pricing something and actually selling it are different so please make me an offer. Experienced shipping reptiles so no worries there.

Told it is a female, told she is a proven producer, told she has some white scales that mean she might produce some interesting babies. I think she is a female based on her tail end but haven’t probed because....bearded dragon person here. Not wanting to stick something in a snake hole... but will if you need me too, lol!

Did I mention she is HUGE?
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-28-2018, 03:24 AM   #2
FrozenBlood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakadu View Post
I got a HUGE Texas Rat on trade. I haven’t measured her but guessing 5 foot plus. My daughter in the pics is 7 years old and about 45 inches tall. The dog is a 125 pound pure German Shepherd.

I love snakes and my kids have had fun but she has been a breeder and isn’t very fond of being held. I also am not a fan of feeding cute things to snakes. She has been eating frozen chicks and mice. Eats great. I am just a lizard person and better and feeding crickets and roaches than birds and mammals.

She was exposed to a male about a month ago, not sure if she is bred, hasn’t laid yet this season, I honestly don’t know about breeding snakes.

Not friendly but calms down pretty quick. Will bite you though!

I have found some prices on these online but know that pricing something and actually selling it are different so please make me an offer. Experienced shipping reptiles so no worries there.

Told it is a female, told she is a proven producer, told she has some white scales that mean she might produce some interesting babies. I think she is a female based on her tail end but haven’t probed because....bearded dragon person here. Not wanting to stick something in a snake hole... but will if you need me too, lol!

Did I mention she is HUGE?

How much are u asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-28-2018, 01:03 PM   #3
Insomniac101
Sent you a PM yesterday.

Thanks!

Old 05-28-2018, 09:29 PM   #4
Kakadu
New pics from today. Also, she is between 5’8”- 5’10”.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-01-2018, 09:52 AM   #5
Insomniac101
Jen, did she sell?

Thanks

Old 06-01-2018, 01:26 PM   #6
bluewaterlife
Interested, if still available?

Thanks-

Old 06-04-2018, 09:22 AM   #7
Insomniac101
Jen, I sent another PM yesterday. Could you please update?

Thanks

Old 06-12-2018, 11:22 AM   #8
Insomniac101
Just curious if a Fauna member bought this snake. I exchanged a couple PMs with the seller, and made an offer. I received no response to that message, and a couple I sent after that.

If it's sold, no problem, but I'm looking at other animals, and just wanted to know.

Thanks,

Kathy

Old 06-12-2018, 11:36 AM   #9
bluewaterlife
Kathy, I haven’t been able to get a reply anywhere. I was interested in it, but I’ve moved on...

Old 06-12-2018, 12:33 PM   #10
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewaterlife View Post
Kathy, I haven’t been able to get a reply anywhere. I was interested in it, but I’ve moved on...
Thanks Dereck. I suppose I should move on, as well.

Kathy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!