Another disillisioned past contributor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2006, 03:02 PM   #11
Griz
Rich, can you elaborate on the following? I am asking this in complete seriousness as I am trying to figure out just what is allowed and what is not allowed. Here is a quote from the ongoing Critical Bill debacle:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Wow.

I can't believe that you had the balls to even type that, man...

Congratulations on going from a "Good Guy" to an "Asshole" to a "Bad Guy" in just one thread!!!!

2006 is gonna be a great year for you!!!

Maybe you should try a little of that weed you speak so negatively about - it might just mellow you out and keep you from looking any worse!!!!!

Dr. Owens only gave him one negative warning point even though he did the same thing on page 4 (20 per page setting). He point blank stated that Chuck was now an asshole yet Dr. Owens only gave him points for discourtesy to another. Not only that, but isn't that deemed swearing on this site? Certainly it's not a word you can use in a school, church or public without people getting offended. I am just confused as to how the name-calling rule is being applied here. Thanks for your time Rich.

Bob