I want more men pictures, post up! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 12-12-2005, 11:21 PM   #21
Greg Riso
Sacrilege

Okay, I know this is a lousy pic and Rich Z. definitely won't appreciate the shirt lol. Hey, if he gave me a free one I'd wear it too! The title to this pic could be, "you might be a red neck if you wear a retic for a necktie"
Attached Images

Old 12-16-2005, 12:02 PM   #22
Griz
Dang Riso, I would have never in a million years guessed that was you! For whatever reason I had you coined for a New York Bronx mafia type of guy!

Griz

Old 12-16-2005, 12:04 PM   #23
Griz
Let's have some fun on this thread. Given how wrong I was about what I had imagined Greg looked like I think it would be entertaining to guess what someone else looks like before we see their pics. I will be the guinea pig.

I will give a few hints:

1) My nickname both on here and in person is Griz
2) I played basketball for the University of Illinois (very short period of time)
3) I am one of only a handful of people to ever lift the Thomas Inch dumbell as well as spin the millenium dumbell.
4) I wear a size 15 shoe.
5) I have trained with competitors of the World Strongman Contests.

Take your best shot on what you imagine a snake keeper from Illinois whose nickname is Griz looks like......

Griz

Old 12-16-2005, 12:23 PM   #24
Greg Riso
Wink Actually Griz

I Thought that was your pic in the avatar lol. As for the Mafia guy type, well, let's just say my father came from Brooklyn and his name is Rocky. Now be nice now or I'll have to give my Godfather a call LMAO.

Old 12-16-2005, 12:26 PM   #25
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Riso
I Thought that was your pic in the avatar lol.
I think my wife and kids would agree with you (in the mornings anyways!)!

Griz

Old 12-16-2005, 07:31 PM   #26
Ophis
man pic

here I is Ya all.
Attached Images

Old 12-16-2005, 09:00 PM   #27
South Dixie Dragons
Hey Greg..

Nice to see you again (so to speak!)
It sure is a good thing you are in NH and married.....

Of course..you have heard that from me before right?!?

Old 12-19-2005, 12:38 PM   #28
riverjop
It's Official I Can Play Now!

I'm Baaack............. Kinda?
Anyway, here's relaxing at Buning Man "05"
Attached Images

Old 12-19-2005, 01:46 PM   #29
TooManyBurmese
Greg's married? Ahahahaha maybe that's why he never talked to me again after we met in person. ::cries::

Sean I told you you were hot way long ago. I even told you you had a special place in my spnk bnk ahahahahha.

Traci hell yeah I will take you along, hot guys always travel in herds. That's because they're vulnerable to attack, and safety in numbers and all that. We can pick them off one by one ::evil laugh::

Rawr!

Old 12-20-2005, 08:19 AM   #30
MichiganDragons
Hello everyone. I’m brand new to the site and everything. I’m going to try and post a picture of myself on here. Lets see if I can do this right. I don’t even know if I can post in this forum or not. I got this far so lets see if this works. LOL.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!