Arizona part#1 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-20-2016, 04:19 PM   #11
clark cox
all mine

Eight of them are field herping pics. The rest are at home,but all the pics and the snakes are/were mine. The Gila pics were all in the field.

Old 05-24-2016, 01:43 PM   #12
D Grade
Great looking C.M. Molossus and C.M. Pyrrhus, definitely looking to find a white locale of Speck this year.

Btw, you've got some kahunas holding that Coral freehand.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:30 PM   #13
clark cox
Thanks Derek

the only time I have seen Arizona coral's try to bite is when they are first encountered in the field. Even than I've watched them struggle to envenomate banded gecko's, and their skin is a lot thinner than mine. But it is always a risk. Love their color but they are a pain to keep. For me anyway.

Old 05-24-2016, 05:16 PM   #14
D Grade
I completely believe you, but I personally wouldnt be able to justify the risk. Especially since A/V is appearently in short supply for these guys and near expiration (last time I checked).

I would definitely love to have one though, I gotta admit Id be tempted if I ever found one. However Ive heard the same thing you mentioned in regards that they are hard to maintain in captivity. Is it just their feeding habits that make them a pain?

Thanks, Clark!

Old 05-24-2016, 05:53 PM   #15
D Grade
BTW, I sent you a PM Clark.

Old 05-24-2016, 09:26 PM   #16
clark cox
Thanks Derek

Arizona coral's are a pain because they only like other small snakes some localities will eat banded gecko's and other things but for the most part small snakes with blind snakes being there favorite. Like chocolate! LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!