Trade US Mint Coins 4 Feeders, Morphs, & Thermostats - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 11-10-2014, 07:04 PM   #1
Sierra0101
US Mint Coins 4 Feeders, Morphs, & Thermostats

I have quite a few US Mint Coins/Sets that I am willing to trade for feeder rodents (from reputable sources), ball morphs, and good thermostats. Not looking for something specific. Just send me a list along with prices.

1995 Atlanta Olympics Commemorative 4-Coin Set
This set sells from $500-$850 online. The $5 Torch Runner coin included in this set sells for over $900 alone. I don't want to break up the set, so I'm looking for a trade value of about $800-$1,000. Or make a cash offer.

1995 US Mint Prestige Set
This set sells for $40-80, so I'm looking to get around that in trade value. Or make a cash offer.

1995 US Mint Premier Silver Proof Set
This set sells for around $40-60, so I'm looking to get around that in trade value. Or make a cash offer.

I have more sets to offer with smaller value like the two above. I would prefer to include them with the Olympics set to add value.

I also have around 20 US Mint Uncirculated Coin Sets (P&D Marks) ranging from the 80s to late 90s. Almost every year. Since these have a lower value as singles, I would like to make it an almost complete set within the time frame and keep them all together. This too I would like to include with the Olympics set to increase overall value. Each set sells for about $10.

Please contact me at sleepingwithserpents@gmail.com or TEXT me at 845-665-6842 for pictures & more information. Please don't waste either of our time !
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!