For Sale Possible male Rankin's Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 06:01 AM   #1
xxohmycaptainxx
Possible male Rankin's Dragon

For sale is a possible male, pure Rankin's Dragon, Pogona henrylawsoni. Hatch date is 1/3/17. The dragon is nice and healthy and is eating well on a diet of greens, dubia roaches, and superworms. Purchased originally from Dachiu Dragons. Got two unrelated babies from them and it looks like both of the ones I got are males. So looking to sell this one off.

The baby has a couple of tail kinks but it has had those since it hatched, so they are not the result of improper care. He's currently around 5" in length and 44g as of 3 days ago. He's still a bit shy since he's a baby but does tolerate handling to a point.

For those unaware, Rankin's Dragon are a smaller, related species to the more common Central Bearded Dragon that's more commonly seen in the US reptile trade. This little baby will probably max out around 12" in length, so he's a perfect pet for someone who likes beardies but doesn't have space for a huge tank.

Price is $100 firm and local pickup is preferred. Can arrange for pickup at the July 15h Oaks Reptile Expo, or the July 23rd White Plains Expo. Also willing to meet halfway depending on distance.

Pictures were taken when the dragon was asleep so he brightens up a bit more but he's the standard light tan, beige colors of a Rankin's.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-10-2017, 02:18 PM   #2
xxohmycaptainxx
Here's a few more pics of the little guy. Was harder to see at night but now that its daytime I can clearly see that he's going into shed. So his colors aren't currently at their brightest. Also just noticed that the very, teeny tip of his tail has fallen off finally. It was constricted by shed when I got him. Removed the shed but it never returned to normal. Was getting darker and darker over the past few weeks. Must've finally fallen off this morning. He's doing well though and doesn't affect his looks or health so price is still the same.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-17-2017, 06:08 PM   #3
xxohmycaptainxx
A couple new pictures of the Rankin's Dragon now that he's finished shedding.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2017, 01:05 AM   #4
xxohmycaptainxx
Little guy has been putting on some serious weight lately. He's more than 50g now and growing more everyday. He's calmed down a lot and is very easily handled. Great little animal that can be kept in a much smaller setup than a beardie. Great personality and very personable little guy.

As I said before I'll be at the Havre de Grace Reptile Show on July 8th, Oaks Reptile Expo on July 15th, and the White Plains show on July 23rd. Could deliver him to any of those shows for pickup. Please pm me for details!!! Trying to get this guy sold!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2017, 05:17 AM   #5
xxohmycaptainxx
Rankin's Dragon is now over 90g. Recently hit a huge growth spurt and putting on lots of weight. Sexed again and didn't see bulges or hemipenal shadows when I used a light. Took the dragon to my local vet and they agree that the animal is female. Selling this animal as female now and price is the same at $100.

This is a great animal and despite her tail kinks she is perfectly healthy and capable of producing healthy offspring when she's of age. Can arrange for local pickup, meetup at a halfway point, or shipping at buyer's expense when weather clears up.

Email me at xxohmycaptainxx@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns!!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread