albino sable-super sable albino??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #1
nickyp0
albino sable-super sable albino???

o.k. so i have been hearing allot about the albino sable and super sable albino, but can't seem to find any pics of them any ware on the web, do they really exist? or is it one of those things that is hush hush.

Old 09-25-2011, 08:56 PM   #2
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyp0 View Post
o.k. so i have been hearing allot about the albino sable and super sable albino, but can't seem to find any pics of them any ware on the web, do they really exist? or is it one of those things that is hush hush.
It must be hush hush, no pics that I could find nor any mention of it being done

Old 09-25-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
nickyp0
i know back in 2009 they were talking about it in bp.net other than that there is nothing on it

Old 09-25-2011, 10:18 PM   #4
nickyp0
i just saw it was something that you have replied to lol on bp.net

Old 09-26-2011, 09:23 AM   #5
Montoya
I'm sure it would look pretty cool, at leat the super anyway. I have thought about taking my chocolate into one for the same reason.

Old 09-26-2011, 09:30 AM   #6
Focal
Wow, weird that I stumbled across this thread. I was just looking at a sable this morning that was for sale, thinking... man, I'd love to albinize that sucker

Old 09-26-2011, 10:07 AM   #7
nickyp0
well i guess my male sable is going in with my female albino this yr. will post lock up pics asap. wish me luck.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:19 PM   #8
dustinNMpythons
Albino supers would be freaking sweet, I plan to breed my female sable to a lavender male maybe next year.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #9
Montoya
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinNMpythons View Post
Albino supers would be freaking sweet, I plan to breed my female sable to a lavender male maybe next year.
That will take it to a whole new level Good choice.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:19 PM   #10
dustinNMpythons
Thanks Craig I only hope my het lav pair can make it happen for me to get a lavender male from them this year. If not I'll just go ahead and pick one up next year lol I don't have the patience to be waiting forever I'm sure a lot of you know how that is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!