For Sale Sub-adult male low red bull - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 08-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #1
JungleShadows
Sub-adult male low red bull

This male is from my KankakeeXStillwaterXKingsville (KKS) Ginter stock animals. He is an F2 from this line. He was more red than any of the other hatchlings in the clutch. I was holding him back to intensify my red line. I am only selling him because I replaced him with a red hypo male. He is 66% het Stillwater line hypo. Eats f/t small rats and is just over 4 feet. I cooled him this season.

$125 plus shipping. Not interested in trades on this animal.

Below is a picture of him when younger and a picture of him taken this week. And in the first picture, that is not poop! That is a piece of aspen!

Prices do not include shipping. Email is the best way of contact as it is checked several times a day. Serious inquires only please.

Thank you for your consideration,

Jungle Shadows
jpsshadow@hotmail.com

Terms:

Shipping is done through Ship Your Reptiles via Fed EX. Shipping ranges from $50-$70 depending on your location. Local pick up welcome. Not responsible for carrier delays. Someone must also be home to receive and sign for the shipment to qualify for ALL guarantees below.

Payment - Payment must be made in full before shipping. Paypal preferred but will also take Walmart money gram.

Guarantees -All animals are represented to the best of my knowledge. They are feeding and healthy unless otherwise noted. Live arrival is guaranteed unless the temp is below 40 or above 90 degrees Fahrenheit.

Customer Satisfaction -In the case of any problems or concerns about the animal(s) we offer a 48 hour health guarantee. This guarantee only says that the animal purchased was and is in good health at the time of sale. All claims must be made within 48 hours after the sale. Proof of health ailments may be required. We then will offer credit or money back minus the shipping fee(s) but only after the animal is returned to us in the condition it left in. After the above-mentioned 48 hours we will no longer be held responsible and the guarantee will no longer apply.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!