Mike Stefani (Mike's Monitor's)...nice trade experience - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2007, 03:35 PM   #1
Beaker
Mike Stefani (Mike's Monitor's)...nice trade experience

My experience:

I had a nice pair of 06 Silver Blonde Trans Pecos Ratsnakes up for sale. Mike contacted me, and asked if I would accept a pair of 07 Western Green Rats in trade. I hadn't planned on trading, but decided to do the deal. The catch was, this was in March, and the WGRs hadnt been produced yet.

I took a leap of faith, and sent Mike the pair of TPRs in trade for a pair of WGRs. The stipulation was that the WGRs would have to be hatched and feeding by Sept, or Mike would pay the advertised cash price for the TPRs.

We exchanged intermittant e-mails, and Mike was good about responding and updating me on the status of the WGRs. He notified me when the female was gravid, when the eggs were laid, and when they hatched.

I received a nice pair of WGRs that were healthy and feeding well later than originally agreed upon, but the timing was never an issue.

I know I took a risk sending snakes to someone I had never met in trade for a couple of snakes that werent even eggs yet. But, I believe this trade was a good experience for both of us. I would certainly at this point be able to recommend Mike Stefani as a man who sticks to his word and delivers on his promises.

Old 11-03-2007, 05:18 PM   #2
Mike's Monitors
Craig Hummel, WGR's trade Smooth deal!

As Craig has already explained our deal I won't bother to.
Craig took a huge risk in this trade!
As Craig mentioned the deal went very smooth, I received the Silver Blondes promptly! (Thanks Brother)

Craig TRUSTED ME to produce a hatchling pair of feeding Western Green Ratsnakes, I delivered him exactly that...well it is actually a bit better.
This pair are a couple of PIGS!!

There still is some Integrity, Faith and Trust in this hobby!
At least where Craig Hummle and Mike Stefani (Mike's Monitors!) are concerned,.!

Craig thank you for your trust and faith in me with this difficult, delicate and Beautifull species, LETS DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME Brother!
Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!