Good Guy OZZY BOIDS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
Fred Albury
Thumbs up OZZY BOIDS

ALL POTENTIAL BALL PYTHON/ RETIC CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ

THIS!!

I JUST RECEIVED A BALL PYTHON FROM Oz, at OZZY BOIDS. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE OF PURCHASING FROM THIS TRUSTWORTHY AND
CONSCIENSOUS BREEDER:

a) Snake was honestly represented in ad and any and all questions I had about it
were answered BEFORE the sale.

b) Snake was physically perfect, healthy and of good bodyweight

c) Packaging/Shipping was professional and went off without a glitch.

d) Communication before and after the purchase was clear and concise.

Now please consider the fact that I USED to breed snakes for a living, for a period of time......and have bought from quite a lot of folks over the years.
This leads me to say that I would refer Ozzys Boids to any of the snake loving/
wanting people that I know. Flawless, stress free and Honest....Guys like him DRAW new people into this hobby and satisfy the needs of people that have been in it for a longtime by supplying cutting edge-top shelf snakes for sale. I have nothing but good things to say about this guys business practices and the quality of his snakes, which he cares for himself. OZZYBOIDS GOOD
GUY

*Check his site out today, youll be glad you did!

Sincerely,

Fred Albury
San Diego,Ca.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!