For Sale Eastern box turtle hatchlings (EBT) T.c.c. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-05-2021, 07:47 PM   #1
jag83
Eastern box turtle hatchlings (EBT) T.c.c.

I have one freshly ground hatched 2020 eastern box turtle feeding on pill bugs, earwigs, small roaches, and mealworms

$160. Plus shipping is about $55.

Shipping:
Fed-Ex Overnight through Reptiles express is about $55. I’ve been shipping reptiles and tarantula’s since 2007. Every order is shipped in a fully Insulated box, depending on the weather they will be packed with a cold pack or heat pack if needed at no extra cost from the buyer/s and packing the animal/s property for their safety. I recommend having the package sent to for pick up at the closest fedex hub. The (safest) !!

If DOA’s, I must be notified within one hour of delivery receipt. I expect multiple hi-res photos adequately displaying the condition within an hour of receipt. I should not have to twist your arm for this (and I may require the corpse/corpses to be sent back to me; you will be compensated for this if it happens). If there is a discrepancy in description, I expect to be made aware of it within the day it is received (in which case, I will issue you a full refund upon safe return of the animal/animals to me).

Email me
joegrohal83jag@gmail.com
If you are interested in purchasing. I Check my email first if you want to be first. PMs are just fine but I don’t receive notifications from fauna so Please email. I check my email first am busy always doing something between work and my family.

If you don’t know your own local state laws and wildlife regulations. Please use the wonderful tools provided by the means of the internet to find them out. Please be aware of your own local wildlife laws and regulations.

All turtles sold under 4 inches are for export, educational, research or zoological purposes only. They are not sold as pets.

I’m happy to answer any of the questions You may have, just ask.

Thank you for your interest.
Joe
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-11-2021, 09:31 AM   #2
jag83
Still available and ready to fly
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-03-2021, 10:13 PM   #3
jakethesnake
Hi what state are u in? Is it possible I’d be able to pick up? My email is jakethesnake2020@comcast.net

Old 03-05-2021, 10:26 AM   #4
jag83
Animal has been purchased. There are currently none available! Thank you for your interest.
Thank you
Joe
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!