New Animal Plastics 1754 series Sterilite Rack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 02-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #1
Bill & Amy
New Animal Plastics 1754 series Sterilite Rack

I just picked up my new rack from Animal Plastics. It is a 1754 series 10 shelf rack which holds either 20 of the 1753/1754 15 quart tubs or 10 of the 1755/1756 32 quart tubs. I've been wanting to start using some commercial racks for a long time, so I decided to check them out. I am not disappointed!!

Here is the front view.

Here is a side view of the shelves.

Here is the heat tape routed into the shelves.

Here it is all ready to go with tubs and thermostat.

Old 02-12-2009, 05:59 AM   #2
TattooLost
very nice! i've got one of their economy racks, that they custom made to fit rubbermaid tubs since I didn't have any sterilites. I love it, but I really want one that is fully enclosed. I expect to be ordering a regular rack from them very soon. I was highly impressed with the materials and everything.

Grats on teh new rack!

Old 02-13-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
TriangleReptiles
You can't beat AP...products or customer service. I have 2 of their racks and love them.

Old 04-19-2009, 01:38 AM   #4
MTHReptiles
Did you have to purchase and install the heat tape separately or did it come already set up?

Old 04-19-2009, 02:05 AM   #5
TattooLost
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTHReptiles View Post
Did you have to purchase and install the heat tape separately or did it come already set up?
The heat tape is included with the rack. You do have to assemble the rack and install the heat tape, but it is fairly straightforward and simple, as there's grooves exactly where you need to install it.

The rack is shipped unassembled to save you shipping costs. It's really very easy to put together.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!