Wanted FULL-BODY ORANGE ITALIAN LEATHERBACK MALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
Johnenewt1
FULL-BODY ORANGE ITALIAN LEATHERBACK MALE

Well, now that I've just purchased the female version, now I am starting a new search for a MALE version of a holdback, full-bodied High Orange-only Italian Leatherback bearded dragon with little-no sidebars and no other color present, meant for a different breeding project. Let's hope this one doesn't take over 8 months to find like the last one did - lol! I'm not interested in Translucents. Hypo is fine. I will be searching for him nightly on the For Sale ads and 40+ breeder's websites to purchase between now and the end of the year. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

John
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
Johnenewt1
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-26-2010, 02:09 AM   #3
Johnenewt1
Hey Carlos,
Thanks for keeping me in mind! I'm actually trying to purchase a different one right now from another breeder, which actually has more of a full-bodied orange without the dark pigmentation on its side-bars. Hopefully they'll get back to me. Thank you for your help!

John
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
Johnenewt1
Almost bought a gorgeous one from Khavong Pha, but he didn't want to hold it for me and sold it to someone else just because they waved money in his face faster. Some breeders just don't want to honor their first come, first serve policy.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #5
Johnenewt1
-----
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-16-2010, 05:37 PM   #6
Johnenewt1
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-23-2010, 03:45 PM   #7
Johnenewt1
-----
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-23-2010, 08:18 PM   #8
scottscbr
that one from kvong i got.. i live by him. sorry

Old 10-23-2010, 08:22 PM   #9
Johnenewt1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottscbr View Post
that one from kvong i got.. i live by him. sorry
Hey man, it's not your fault... enjoy him! Maybe you can make me a baby one day - ha ha...
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #10
Johnenewt1
Found one today from Dragon Fortress at the Reptile Expo on Long Island, but his left eye was closed, discolored and they were pulling particles out of it. Red flag for me... And the search continues...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!