getting " envenomated " can get you ........ - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-18-2006, 06:38 PM   #151
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Amen Harold!

Enough said!

Old 03-18-2006, 06:47 PM   #152
Vinny D
i put down my i got bit by a venomous snake banner along time ago!!! if you were to read what people are asking me, than you would see im just simply posting back. i agree with what you said, about how my bites should have never happened in the first place. but it happened ok. it's old news now. so take a chill pill becuase, it seems like you are the only one sill jumping on me about it !!!

Old 03-18-2006, 07:20 PM   #153
crotalusadamanteus
Perhaps people are just tempering their tongues.................As Harald was doing so well at till just then. LOL
To be honest, You do still mention it rather repetedly. I can see where it would stop being informative, and start being annoying. I think that's what's being said.

Right about here would be a great time to just say "OK guys, I get it."

Old 03-18-2006, 07:40 PM   #154
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Perhaps people are just tempering their tongues.................As Harald was doing so well at till just then. LOL
To be honest, You do still mention it rather repetedly. I can see where it would stop being informative, and start being annoying. I think that's what's being said.

Right about here would be a great time to just say "OK guys, I get it."
Concur.

Vinny, sit back for a while and enjoy the ambiance here; listen and learn.

I do have to say that on one of these here threads there was a 'hot kindergarten' or something of that nature, about learning to work with hots; I think written by Bice; it is the first time I read it and out of all this, that is the one positive and worthwhile memory I have. Great article.

Old 03-18-2006, 08:15 PM   #155
crotalusadamanteus
You may be thinking of TRR. They have one I know of. I was thinking of sending Him there to read it, but in a word..........Seamus.

Old 03-18-2006, 08:35 PM   #156
Scott Ashton
At this point Seamus may be just what the doctor ordered for Vinny.

Throw in a pinch of Wes while you're at it!

Old 03-18-2006, 08:51 PM   #157
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by shavemycoinpurse
Ar this point Seamus may be just what the doctor ordered for Vinny.

Throw in a pinch of Wes while you're at it!

I wanted to compliment the Bice article, and encourage some quiet learning.
I think building and changing are worthwhile and I would like to see it happen here, in a quiet low key manner.
As people grow and learn, they remember lessons received along the way, I would like those to be good thoughts and memories whenever possible.
I myself do not forget how lessons are taught, and I do not think others do either.

Old 03-18-2006, 09:06 PM   #158
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I wanted to compliment the Bice article, and encourage some quiet learning.
I think building and changing are worthwhile and I would like to see it happen here, in a quiet low key manner.
As people grow and learn, they remember lessons received along the way, I would like those to be good thoughts and memories whenever possible.
I myself do not forget how lessons are taught, and I do not think others do either.
Its all about potential.........
Attached Images

Old 03-18-2006, 09:22 PM   #159
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
You may be thinking of TRR. They have one I know of. I was thinking of sending Him there to read it, but in a word..........Seamus.
I copied/pasted/ it here (in of these threads), and credited the author.

Old 03-18-2006, 09:48 PM   #160
hhmoore
And Vinny, regarding your last post to me: take a deep breath and reread post #150 with a slightly less defensive outlook. All I was saying is that as long as you keep going on about those bites, and about how experienced & responsible you are, you will continue to inspire the comments and jabs (especially when you put them in the same paragraph, lol). And think back about how many times you have made those comments in just 2 or 3 threads...you sound like a combination preacher/reformed smoker, for crying out loud. My point is that you might be better received if you shifted your focus here to other areas of interest...you know, leave the venomous thing alone for awhile and talk about something else. Stop proclaiming your knowledge, experience, and newly found responsible practices...if they are there, it will become evident in your posts. We will see it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!