My personal ad I posted, have a laugh :p - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
Heart and Soul Reptiles
My personal ad I posted, have a laugh :p

Okay.. so desperate times call for desperate measures.
Just thought you guys would get a kick out of my personal ad. I know, I'm a bore, lol
Have fun!

"I am recently out of a 6 year relationship. I'm not looking for a "hook up", I do not do that.
I'm looking for a male companion, to eventually be in a relationship, to spend weekends and my downtime with, go to the movies, all that junk I haven't done in 6 years, and who would eventually like to settle down.
I have a son who is just turned 3, but you would not be introduced to him for at least a year or more, I don't want him to be put through the pain I am.
I am a school bus driver during the day (so I have more god given patients than most people have in a group as a whole). If you do not like kids, please do not waist my time.
I have a lot of pets, so if you are "not an animal person", again, please do not waist my time. If you have a fear of reptiles and you aren't willing to work on that, specifically the legless kind... well, don't waist YOUR time!
If you smoke anything other than cigarettes, sorry, not interested.
I'm not a big partier, and no, I don't enjoy "swinging". I do drink on occasion though.
I like to cuddle once I get to know you, so if you're going to "grow out of that in 6 years", move on. I enjoy someone who likes to show affection. I do enjoy someone who takes care of themselves. You don't have to be built by any means, but please, if you can eat your weight in chips in one sitting and rarely bathe.. Sorry. A JOB would be nice too, but these are hard times, just please don't be a bum.
If you have ever even thought about or considered cheating, do not waist my time. And yes, talking to someone on the computer and telling them they are hot IS cheating.
If you think in time you could choose your friends over me, please, do not waist my time.
If you are looking for your average, run of the mill girl with long hair who wears name brand cloths and has lots of friends, click on my dear, that's not me. I'd be lucky to say if I have 1 real friend, and I don't hang out with them 24/7.
I have short hair and I like it, it's NOT buzzed, I have bangs, it's just not to my shoulders. I LOOK like a girl, I have boobs, a butt, and I dress like one. I'm pretty short, not more than 5' tall. Deep blue eyes, skinny, but I'm no anorexic, I'm about 130 lbs. I have my bridge and my nose pierced, and one tattoo, my son's name, on my wrist. I dress how I feel like, couldn't give you an exact idea of a type. Pretty strange sence of humor, not twisted or crazy, just don't think "pointless" movies and all that go along with them are amuzing.
I do not particularly enjoy most rap songs, I'm more of a rock, industrial, country girl.
I will admit, I am a little insecure at the moment and will take some time to really trust someone, but if you think you migt be interested, e-mail me and we'll go from there."

Old 10-22-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
hhmoore
Just for the record - depending on the context of the conversation, and how/where it occurs, telling a woman she's attractive is not necessarily cheating. I can look at a woman (or a picture of one), think - and/or say - OMFG, SHE'S HOT!!!!, then go about my day without an inappropriate thought. Same goes for a long glance at nicely displayed cleavage - I can enjoy it for what it is, without it impacting my relationship in the slightest. Occasionally letting the mind wander to a sexual fantasy isn't necessarily a bad thing, either...even if it involves your best friend or sister, lol...but those things should be kept secret, and not obsessed upon.
(now, all that said, I'll acknowledge that some men have no self control; and can barely look at - let alone speak with - a woman without turning to thoughts of how to get her naked, and what will happen once she is.)

Good luck finding what you seek....no offense, but you might want to fix the spelling errors

Old 10-22-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
Heart and Soul Reptiles
oh, lol, I did, that was posted from my rough draft, whoops!
and no, I'm talking about having an email conversation with someone, telling them they are hot and that if you weren't taken, you would ahve sex with them, THAT to me, is definetly cheating. That includes text messages.

Old 10-22-2010, 01:42 PM   #4
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart and Soul Reptiles View Post
Okay.. so desperate times call for desperate measures.
Just thought you guys would get a kick out of my personal ad. I know, I'm a bore, lol
Have fun!

"I am recently out of a 6 year relationship. I'm not looking for a "hook up", I do not do that.
I'm looking for a male companion, to eventually be in a relationship, to spend weekends and my downtime with, go to the movies, all that junk I haven't done in 6 years, and who would eventually like to settle down.
I have a son who is just turned 3, but you would not be introduced to him for at least a year or more, I don't want him to be put through the pain I am.
I am a school bus driver during the day (so I have more god given patience than most people have in a group as a whole). If you do not like kids, please do not waste my time.
I have a lot of pets, so if you are "not an animal person", again, please do not waste my time. If you have a fear of reptiles and you aren't willing to work on that, specifically the legless kind... well, don't waste YOUR time!
If you smoke anything other than cigarettes, sorry, not interested.
I'm not a big party-er, and no, I don't enjoy "swinging". I do drink on occasion though.
I like to cuddle once I get to know you, so if you're going to "grow out of that in 6 years", move on. I enjoy someone who likes to show affection. I do enjoy someone who takes care of themselves. You don't have to be built by any means, but please, if you can eat your weight in chips in one sitting and rarely bathe.. Sorry. A JOB would be nice too, but these are hard times, just please don't be a bum.
If you have ever even thought about or considered cheating, do not waste my time. And yes, talking to someone on the computer and telling them they are hot IS cheating.
If you think in time you could choose your friends over me, please, do not waste my time.
If you are looking for your average, run of the mill girl with long hair who wears name brand cloths and has lots of friends, click on, my dear, that's not me. I'd be lucky to say if I have 1 real friend, and I don't hang out with them 24/7.
I have short hair and I like it, it's NOT buzzed, I have bangs, it's just not to my shoulders. I LOOK like a girl, I have boobs, a butt, and I dress like one. I'm pretty short, not more than 5' tall. Deep blue eyes, skinny, but I'm no anorexic, I'm about 130 lbs. I have my bridge and my nose pierced, and one tattoo, my son's name, on my wrist. I dress how I feel like, couldn't give you an exact idea of a type. Pretty strange sense of humor, not twisted or crazy, just don't think "pointless" movies and all that go along with them are amusing.
I do not particularly enjoy most rap songs, I'm more of a rock, industrial, country girl.
I will admit, I am a little insecure at the moment and will take some time to really trust someone, but if you think you might be interested, e-mail me and we'll go from there."
There!!!

I edited for spelling!!!

Old 10-24-2010, 06:57 PM   #5
Ameivaboy
A picture would help a lot lol

Old 10-24-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
Lucille
The only thing I didn't like was the title. No one is going to laugh. Your description was honest and forthright, and you sound like a nice person.
Not that I'm whining or anything but I've been godmother to this forum for a number of years and have yet to bless a ring so get moving sister

Old 10-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #7
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Kevin,
I only send pictures once someone has asked!
But this is the one I sent.
Lucille,
I'm FFFAARR from having a ring again. I was engaged for 4 years, and only recently came back on the market!!
I'm glad I don't sound like too much of a drag. I feel like I have prince charming syndrome!
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #8
Lucille
You are beautiful!!!!

Old 10-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #9
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Kevin,
And Im thinking.... how did I get brought into this... then I scroll up and see there are more of me. This cant be good

Old 10-25-2010, 11:01 AM   #10
Ameivaboy
You're cute, how old are you?
I'd go on a date with you as long as you pulled that thing out of your nose haha
just kidding (about the thing in your nose, not the date :P)

Quote:
Kevin,
Lucille,
I'm FFFAARR from having a ring again. I was engaged for 4 years, and only recently came back on the market!!
I'm glad I don't sound like too much of a drag. I feel like I have prince charming syndrome!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!