Good Guy: Russell Lamb - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2003, 03:02 PM   #1
Mark and Aimee
Thumbs up Good Guy: Russell Lamb

I recieved a yearling male Argentine Boa from Russell Lamb today.

Great communication from Russell throughout the deal. He had people pounding down his door to get this snake (it was an unbelievable price), but he held to his word, and let me have it since I was the first to call him.

He shipped the day after I paid, and sent me a tracking number right away. He shipped through a reputable service, and did not go the "cheap route".

The packaging was perfect - nice cardboard box, lots of packing material, suitable number of cold packs, nicely bagged snake with a good knot.

The snake arrived in perfect health, accurately described, and looks even better than the photos he sent me.

I HIGHLY recommend doing business with Russell. This was by far one of the smoothest transactions I have ever had!

Old 08-07-2003, 03:38 PM   #2
gmherps
I concure

I just got a BEAUTIFUL..........01' male Bolivian boa today from him, and it far out-weighed my expectations, and that also goes the price I got!!! Now I need a female!!!!!!!

Old 09-24-2003, 06:57 AM   #3
Winter
Good guy!

I recently completed a transaction with Russell Lamb for 0.1 BCC, 0.2 BCI, and 0.1 Irian Jaya Carpet. All four arrived warm and comfortable, inside a simply excellent packaging job. He had great communication with me and offered a great price on the group. Additionally, all eat like pigs and the pictures he sent me really did them no justice! I am a happy buyer and would gladly do business with him again.

My only regret is that I was too slow in inquiring about the Bolivian.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!