Inquiry Ben Siegel auctions - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:17 PM   #71
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
Andrew, you are being completely unreasonable. YOU TOLD HIM YOU WERE SHIPPING WITH YOUR FRIEND. How on earth is he supposed to keep track of what you're up to when you told him that's what you were doing?

I don't know either of you and I have no previous opinions of Ben Siegel. But I see him trying to work with you when you don't even know how to ship. Then you blame him for your own lack of clear communication. You are coming across as very difficult to work with and even impossible to deal with. You might think you are bashing Ben, but your own behavior is obvious and people will draw their own conclusions about who they will not want to work with.

Andrew your senseless attack on Ben was unwarranted after you clearly told him you would be shipping with someone else, your personal attack on Lynn is unwarranted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileCollector View Post
Please send me your names so i can NoT buy from you as well.
And you are clearly prepared to attack anyone who disagrees with your point of view.

Frankly it appears to me that you are making quite a name for yourself Andrew, and not a good one. You might find that there will be a bunch of sellers who don't want to deal with a ridiculous little piranha who bites anything near him.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:59 PM   #72
Snake-Queen
Why would he have to send you a list of what he has? You could have stated exactly what you wanted and Ben would've told you if they were eligible for trade or not. When someone has hundreds of snakes, it's not feasible to write a list for you.

The lack of communication cuts both ways, you initiated the trade, the onus was on you to finalize the details of the trade.

Old 10-06-2017, 10:45 PM   #73
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Why would he have to send you a list of what he has? You could have stated exactly what you wanted and Ben would've told you if they were eligible for trade or not. When someone has hundreds of snakes, it's not feasible to write a list for you.

The lack of communication cuts both ways, you initiated the trade, the onus was on you to finalize the details of the trade.
Actually, Ben did say something to him about it. On post #42 Ben said:

Quote:
Ben Siegel Reptiles
I have too many to list. Tell me what you're looking for and I'll find it
So, Andrew was told to tell Ben what he wanted, he just ignored that it seemed and stopped communication with Ben entirely until it was too late. Something like this, I'd be communicating regularly with the person I am dealing with so there was no miscommunications.

But that is just me.

Old 10-07-2017, 05:53 AM   #74
ReptileCollector
I named a few different genes that i was interested in and thats as far as it went. Because of me, NO. Because of the lack of communication he wasnt giving. I patiently waited and heard NOTHING. Ive initiated conversation quite a few times to keep him interested and it always went dead. We have discussed this earlier about the shipping. I am new to it and wanted to learn it so a label with the dimensions 12x9x7 weight being 2lbs was sent to my buddys email. Do you think 38 hatchlings can fit in that size box? I mean its common sense they cant. Of course Ben knows i am new to shippig and did not inform me you can go against the fedex rules?? Neglect on my part somehow... With that being said he didnt inform my buddy or myself that a label was being sent this day or that day, it magically appears in email. Put all his faults on my plate why not. If you in any way think a professional business person operates that way then theres something wrong with you.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:08 AM   #75
BenSiegelReptiles
Lol--This pos just went and left us a 1 star review on our not even officially launched yet new retail store page for the Miami Reptile Company, the store my partner Amir and I own and just recently moved into from his older smaller store. Its an awesome store and I cant take credit for any of the design that was all Amir and this dude 1stars us with all 5 star reviews-BRO--you have had numerous people look at this and say this was your problem--you have ZERO rebuttal? I mean even when you didnt ship with your friend AS YOU ASKED TO we STILL offered to send you a shipping label--SO AGAIN I think you jumped the gun and are no just butthurt over everyones response to you. You keep going on and on about never shipping but you contacted us YEARS ago to ask us for help to ship WHICH WE DID--we sent you an ENTIRE write up on how to ship and pack your orders. EVEN THIS TIME we told you exactly what and how to ship again even with pics of a styro box being sent. And this was AGAIN after already helping you before and having you not ship, so pardon me if you are not a bsr top priority item when YOU TELL US YOUR GOING TO SHIP WITH SOMEONE ELSE---we continued our deal with Matt who shipped without your stuff and we got his animals. YOUR OWN FRIEND apologized profusely for your behavior and said he does not do business like you and so on. SO pretty much now you are just what? Kicking and screaming? I mean learn from your mistakes in this situation. Im not a vindictive person honestly, but after leaving our not even announced new page a 1star review for our store, especially after the work my partner and friend Amir put into it is pretty infuriating and makes me want to put up a bad guy post on you about this ridiculous incident to warn other vendors and buyers about you. You also mention on your initial post that you had no problems buying just selling to us, but I cant seem to find any record of you buying anything ever? I could be wrong and could investigate further, but as far as I can tell you have never done any business with us of any kind.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:21 AM   #76
ReptileCollector
it was an honost 1star for your horrible service. Hopefully Amir is better at it then you are. Its not hard to understand we had an agreement for a trade. A label was to be sent a week+ earlier then when you sent it. How do you not see any fault or give any explanation on what happened? Was there an emergency? Did you have better things to do then finish that agreed trade we had going?. Your on facebook most of the day doing auctions and other things. You as a professional could have taken 2minutes of your day to let myself or matt know whats taking you so long for a damn label. But instead youd rather not say anything to either of us and randomly have Amir send one without a warning or update of one coming a WEEK+ later! Very professional let me tell ya. Do what you got to Ben, im done on this thread.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:31 AM   #77
Snake-Queen
You mentioned a few genes, nothing specific. Why not ask for what you are looking for? Cause you don't know what you want.

You and your buddy could've used a bigger box to ship all the snakes, Ben would've been charged later for the correct weight/dimensions.

Maybe Ben was delayed in sending out the label as fast as you expected, but it happens. Also, the business may have a particular day they do all labels.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:40 AM   #78
BenSiegelReptiles
"I have done a few of his auctions with no problems"

so just to be clear--you can verify that you have never purchased anything from us but in your initial statement you make it sound like you have. So again this kind of points to your misleading nature. Again--Ill write it the last time---I included every bit of correspondence-anyone questioning this transaction i WELCOME you to DISSECT the messages. . If you didn't not hear back from us for a week about a trade you asked to ship with someone else just send a message. I mean we are talking about 7 days?(you refer to it as weeks in another post) of which I am sure there is a weekend included in there and your freaking out even AFTER being offered a completely separate independent shipment. All this the week after losing power for 5days--I think our response time is usually pretty decent.
HERE is my take on what happened. You were anxious and impatient. Your local buyers were no longer buying your product so you had to ship it. You contact us--AGAIN I might add after already helping you with this in the past. We make a deal. We tell you we have the animals your looking for and give you an amount of cash offer-your the one who asked for trade. You jump the gun and make a boi post prior to even resolving this or getting closure and as soon as I put two and two together that this was in fact you you knew there was no way I would do business with you so you got all self righteous and tried to stand your ground. You would have gotten much further with a simple im sorry, im jumped the gun with that post, im not used to doing larger shipping deals. But no--you dig your feet in and getting even nastier, not only with me, but now with anyone with even an unbiased opinion that your wrong. You become vindictive and leave a 1star review for our beautiful store that has not even had its grand opening yet.
You sir are an unreasonable person. Admitting when we are wrong and learning from our mistakes is the only real way to progress in life. God knows I have had my share of mistakes so I speak from experience.

Old 10-07-2017, 10:11 AM   #79
Andy_G
You seem to have very little respect, you are unwilling to take advice or criticism and are therefore unwilling to learn and grow, you appear to have no business sense and you whine more than my toddler. You made yourself look very bad here solely out of your own stubbornness and ego as well as a clear lack of understanding of how things work and I assure you that anyone who witnesses this will not deal with you. I hope you learn to change or find another hobby.

Old 10-07-2017, 10:13 AM   #80
Andy_G
The above post was directed towards his highness Andrew Robinholt just to be clear.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!