SOLD!! Large Adult Caramel Color Northern Bluetongue Skink - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 02-15-2020, 09:04 PM   #1
dingopanga
Large Adult Caramel Color Northern Bluetongue Skink

THIS SKINK is SOLD. Thank you.

Just finished the blue-tongue breeding season, and I'm selling off a couple of extra Northern blue-tongue skinks. (Tiliqua scincoides intermedia)

This is Yosemite Sam, a male breeder. (Added a photo of him breeding from just a week ago. He was shedding in the middle of breeding and you can see some flaky scales in the photos.)

He is a little over 5 yrs. old and was bred in New York and purchased at a reptile show (according to the seller).

Yosemite Sam has a great temperament -- very calm and easy to handle. (Unlike his cartoon namesake. And no that is not true of all of them!) He is very friendly and would make a great pet or display lizard -- as well as a reliable breeder.

Sad to see him go but I am short of space and need to make room for babies. He is 23 inches long. He has all his toes, no chewed off tail, etc. No health issues. I have had him for two years now.

He has been eating high quality canned dog food, scrambled eggs, snails, bits of chicken and salmon, and fruits such as blueberries, apples, etc. Occasionally, he eats thawed mice and rat pinks or superworms.

$395 shipped (FedEx overnight) or $350 picked up in Tucson.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

You can email me at -- devildingokilim@gmail.com

Randy
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-21-2020, 07:26 PM   #2
Evolver Reptiles
Emailed you

Old 02-22-2020, 12:06 AM   #3
dingopanga
Hi Monique --

I just answered your email.

thank you,

Randy
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-22-2020, 05:53 PM   #4
Evolver Reptiles
I emailed you back earlier this morning.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
intermedia, northern blue-tongue, scincoides, tiliqua