KCRD & House of Scales Exotic Pets KC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 07-24-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
KCRD.com
KCRD & House of Scales Exotic Pets KC

I've been getting a few calls as of late in lieu of some ads that have been placed here on Fauna as well as Reptster about if we are the same people, and the answer is YES!

I operated KCRD.com out of my house for four years before we decided to move the business out of the house last November and have since then been running House of Scales Exotic Pets here in Kansas City.

Many of my regular customers I think thought we disappeared, but we in fact had a permanent disconnect from Kingsnake.com which is where we used to do most of our business, Jeff & I just don't see eye to eye. It also didn't help that my PC crashed and I lost a lot of my customer contact information.

So if you were a customer of ours in the past, and would like to get back in touch with us, or maybe even make another purchase, feel free to contact us at the store at 913-328-1242, on my cell at 913-269-5764, or via' email at jason@kcrd.com

Old 07-24-2008, 10:57 PM   #2
SPJ
Wouldn't this be better in the General Business section rather than the BOI?
Unless of course you had a bad transaction with yourself.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:03 PM   #3
KCRD.com
I'm sorry, I didn't even think about putting it there. I assumed since people have inquired about this with me, this would prevent a post like this from someone else. Isn't this where those would make their inquiries about a person before making a purchase with me?

If this should be in the business forum, then the powers that be should move it so that it better fits that forum. I apologize about any inconveniences.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:11 PM   #4
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Wouldn't this be better in the General Business section rather than the BOI?
Unless of course you had a bad transaction with yourself.
Steve, Is that anyway to talk to.

Fauna Good Guy
Certificate #0031

?

Old 07-24-2008, 11:17 PM   #5
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
Steve, Is that anyway to talk to.

Fauna Good Guy
Certificate #0031

?
Oops. My bad.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:43 PM   #6
KCRD.com
Did I miss something.....

Did I miss something????

Old 07-25-2008, 12:07 AM   #7
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRD.com
Isn't this where those would make their inquiries about a person before making a purchase with me?
Yes, this is where business transactions and inquiries are posted...However you certainly can't have a business transaction or inquire on yourself...That's just silly!

Old 07-25-2008, 12:28 AM   #8
KCRD.com
Understood.

Old 07-25-2008, 02:31 AM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRD.com
Did I miss something????
Perhaps. Your paid membership has expired AND you do not have the certificate displayed on your website. So as per the stated stipulations for taking part in this program, you are no longer GGC #0031.

If you don't mind, please remove that statement from your signature area as it is not true.

Old 07-25-2008, 09:53 AM   #10
KCRD.com
Ahh, okay. Thanks for the clarification. When I get my new site up, I'll re-enroll in the program.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!