Good Guy Laura Britvec - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2015, 10:18 AM   #1
Catwood1703
Laura Britvec

Ive purchased two corn snakes from Laura Britvec AKA Cleo's Kingdom.

First was a male amel corn snake, born and purchased last year. Currently named Cheese Whiz, he was an easy first buy. Laura kept me UTD on pictures while he was in her care with feeding and shipping was done professionally and overnight through SYR. Cheese Whiz arrived in great condition. He was shipped from California to me in Alabama.

Second was a female lavender, born and purchased this year. Currently Named Ritz. This particular girl decided to be a picky eater which delayed her shipment. I was kept in the loop with her on how she was with every feeding. Once Laura felt comfortable with how she was feeding she was shipped. Again over night from California to Alabama. Laura has been on hand and easy to get a hold of in case I needed any advice on feeding her should Ritz aim to start refusing. Even offered to send me the shirt she was wearing when she was last fed. (Yes she was THAT picky starting off) But luckily no shirt exchanges have been needed so far.

Old 08-30-2016, 02:38 PM   #2
Catwood1703
And I have another super easy purchase, Male Hypo Lavender corn snake I named Surimi.

Shipped overnight from California to Alabama. Super easy aside from our weather not cooperating

Old 09-16-2016, 05:19 PM   #3
LoquaciousLaura
Thank you so much Crystal! You're definitely a "good guy" buyer. Pleasure doing business with you every time.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:45 PM   #4
del9800
First off I want to thank Laura for the easy transaction. Laura is an A++ buyer and will never hesitate to do business with her again. Enjoy your little guy.

Old 09-25-2016, 09:16 PM   #5
Frova
I had an amazing experience buying from Laura! As a first time snake owner, she answered every one of my questions and concerns regarding my corn snake Kai. She was extremely professional and showed that she has only the best to offer. She provided me a feeding history on the hatchling that I purchased so there was no issues with feeding.

When I brought Kai back home, I was able to continue his feeding schedule with no delay. Although he continues to play "pinkie shuffleboard", he is a ravenous eater.

I would highly reccomend purchasing from Laura. Even after making your purchase she will continue to assist you with information on how to care for your pet snake and answer any questions you may have.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!