18 Month Female Charcoal Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 01:51 PM   #1
Snakemother
18 Month Female Charcoal Dragon

This is a girl I got when she was just a couple weeks old from a clutch I was told was a hypo-snow cross, a sister to the one I've already listed. I'm calling her a charcoal dragon, because her coloring if different than anything I've seen before. Her undertones are charcoal, rather than the tans and browns of a normal dragon. Also, when excited, she turns darker. I don't know if that means anything, and I've looked in the past for a male like her to cross her with, but the only one I found was way out of my price range.
She's a wonderful little girl, very personable, and scratches to be out of her cage and where the people are. She spent the summer with my other dragons in a outdoor enclosure and loved the sun.
I'm selling a couple pet dragons because I've taken a new job and don't have the time to give them they deserve, so please don't respond unless you can give this dragon a great new home. She's $385.00 shipped. Please also check out my other 2 dragons, they've been kept together and do well together (one is her sister) - I'll take some off the price if you take more than one. I can e-mail more pics. This pic is of her next to my normal male, to give you an idea of her normal color (she's on the left). My contact is jrmiller@iserv.net
Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread