Just A Gabby - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-17-2005, 11:06 AM   #1
Reptile Locators
Just A Gabby

Pic of Gabby Just trying to figure out this Dig. Cam and macro shots
How can I improve the pic's
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2005, 11:13 AM   #2
cthulhu77
very nice crisp detail...I bet if that was on a piece of black velvet, it would really stand out !!

congrats...
greg

Old 01-17-2005, 11:40 AM   #3
Reptile Locators
Thank's Greg

Have been trying to figure out this cam! Most offten I don't agree with the way the camera sees the subject, Pic's don't seem to come out the way I think they should the camera seems to have it's own view of things sometimes......LOL! But I will try the black velvet and other back grounds would like to get pic's to as close as to what the subject being photographed looks like.

Old 01-17-2005, 12:02 PM   #4
cthulhu77
I ended up building a small collapsible table that I shoot pics on...painted it black, and then throw on different colour cloths to give some difference in backround/foreground colours...seems to work well.
Looks like you are getting the hang of that dig well...pics look great!

greg

Old 01-17-2005, 01:40 PM   #5
Reptile Locators
Lightbulb Photo cube

Greg,
I bought a photo cube about 3 years ago it worked great while the lighting lasted but another story their any way it is a white nylon type material that pops out like a tent in to a 3X3 ft. cube which has changable backdrops some of which I just bought different cloth material for other back drops but the best use I find for the cube is it helps contain the venomous animals for photographing maybe I will use a black back drop and see what the out come is. when I pick up a black back drop I'll snap some pic's and post them if they come out nice...........Thanks.........Peace Out!

Old 01-21-2005, 10:58 PM   #6
Gregg M
Sweet head shot.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!