Trade FREE Baby Bredli Pythons! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 04-02-2019, 10:18 PM   #1
dingopanga
FREE Baby Bredli Pythons!

Free babies -- although it will require some experience with python egg incubation.

I have a gravid female Bredl's python that should be laying eggs in the next few weeks. Last year she produced 22 eggs.

I am going to be relocating in the next month or two -- after I expect her to lay her eggs but before they would hatch out. So I cannot incubate the eggs at my current location.

I live near Fresno and I am looking for someone who has an incubator and has experience successfully hatching python eggs such as carpets, etc. In exchange for incubating the eggs I would be willing to offer one third of the hatchlings.

As soon as the female lays I will take her back so it doesn't require caring for the mom. She is an extremely attractive Bredl's python with a good amount of orange so the babies will be nice.

I won't ship her so I'd like to find someone in Northern California. I'd be willing to work with someone as far north as Sacramento or as far west as the Bay Area or Monterey. Central Valley is the closest to me.

She is actually in shed right now (photos attached) and may be ready to lay in the next few weeks. (Typically around 24 days, I believe.)

You can send me a message here if interested and I'll send you my phone number. (No, she does not have mites or any sort of health issues!)

Thank you,

Randy
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2019, 04:15 PM   #2
Falsielove13
PM me if interested. I raise carpets and can possibly incubate for you. How long will you need the female kept? No mites? I live near Sacramento. Thanks. -Shaun

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!