nature zone monitor bites - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-26-2012, 12:02 AM   #1
willy cross
nature zone monitor bites

I was curious if anybody has tried the nature zone monitor bites? I was thinking of offering some to my baby water monitor but figured I would see if anybody else has tried first.....let me know thanx.

Old 07-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
willy cross
So nobody has used this?????

Old 07-01-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
Offkillter1
I did a little poking around and it seems like most use it as sort of a treat and by no means a primary food source. Some tegu and monitors (from what I read) absolutely refuse to eat it.What I find a little disturbing is the fact they label it as a complete food,and at least one post I read said there is no ingredients list on the package.While I can't verify this having never seen these things,if that is the case and there and there aren't a list of ingredients I think I'd stick what I know and provide nutrition from prey items.So,maybe you'll be the FaunaClassifieds guinea pig,try em out and let us know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!