This made my day - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-02-2016, 11:17 AM   #1
Big Borg Reptiles
This made my day

I can't even begin to explain how excited this made me. I'm not sure if she'll go but this certainly doesn't hurt anything.
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2016, 01:01 AM   #2
toddnbecka
Gratz on the lock, but what exactly are they?

Old 03-03-2016, 06:44 AM   #3
chrisis697
Very nice nick, definetly something i would like to work with in the future. Good luck, i hope she takes for ya.
They are ringed pythons todd.

Old 03-03-2016, 08:54 AM   #4
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisis697 View Post
They are ringed pythons todd.
This is the first lock I've actually witnessed, I've been pairing them for the last couple months though. There's not a lot of information out there as far as breeding these guys so I'm hoping the few things I've tried will be sufficient. If not there's always next year, I think I have a better idea now anyway.

Old 03-03-2016, 08:04 PM   #5
nickolasanastasiou
Super cool. These look good as adults and dynamite as neonates. Glad to see the potential production of more.

Old 03-03-2016, 08:18 PM   #6
eric561
Nice. Best of luck!

Old 03-03-2016, 08:28 PM   #7
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Super cool. These look good as adults and dynamite as neonates. Glad to see the potential production of more.
I agree, I really like the iridescence they display in the sun. I have a few adults I've been cycling and a few more females I'm growing up so hopefully I'll have some success this year or next.

I'm always excited when I see locks but this one was a big deal for me. I didn't cool them at all this winter so to be honest I'm not expecting fertile eggs (or any eggs), but at least this is an indication that I have things set up correctly now. Who knows, maybe they'll surprise me in a couple months.

Old 03-04-2016, 06:09 AM   #8
Pasodama
Very nice.
Wishing you the best of luck in getting some fertile eggs!

Old 11-04-2016, 12:57 AM   #9
faunasherman
Nice rings. Too bad they didn't go. Do you want me to send you the 8 baby carpets so you can sell them?

Old 11-04-2016, 05:06 AM   #10
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by faunasherman View Post
Nice rings. Too bad they didn't go. Do you want me to send you the 8 baby carpets so you can sell them?
Huh? Did we miss something? How do you know they didn't go, did Nick say something I missed?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!