8 Foot suriname red tail Boa Female for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 07:30 PM   #1
sarahstovall
8 Foot suriname red tail Boa Female for sale

undefined Hello, I hate to do this , but because of the economy, and work not going so great, and the horrible supply of rats in the area, I have to, my baby girl Eve is available to a new home! As you can see from her pic she is a beautifull female, I had bought her as a male, but was surprised after I had brough her to the vetrinarian, as after I had recieved her she had a upper respiratory infection, they checked her sex, and Adam was an Eve. She has a wonderfull disposition, and is absolutely amazing. I feel sick to my stoumach as I write this ad. I have used her for many education programs, I have brought her to my kids school for show, and tell, and she has no problems being around not just people but very loud multiple children also! She likes to chill, and watch tv with me, and go on walks, and as you can imagine gets tons of attention when out in public. The only time we had a incident was the first time we gave her a shot for her upper respiratory infection, and my husband held her too tightly, and when he let her go, she turned around, and nipped him to let him know it wasnt enjoyed. But the only time we have ever noticed her get irritated is when she is hungry, or about to shed naturally! So I am working so much now, I havent had the time to give her regualr attention, she eats pre killed large rats, I have tried to switch her to rabbits, but she turns her nose up at them its a shame too, because I have a feeling she would get a considerable amount bigger! When she sheds she is very irredecent(sp?), its pretty cool, she doesnt freak out around other animals, and is a bit of a lazy snake, she isnt very active unless she hasnt been fed for a few. I will be honest, and say I have never tried to breed her, she sheds nicely, and eats only in a enclosed long large rubbermade dark enclosure in a quiet room where she cannot be disturbed for atleast 2 hours. Her enclosure right now is Huge, and I would appreciate who ever purchases her gives her no less, the people we bought the enclosure from before had gotten a dresser, cut off the table top, and built a glass front enclosure with two large vents on the top, we put a huge red water tub for her to bathe, and drink from. Her door has a lock on it, so she cannot come out!!Not that she ever would. We will be charging $600 overnight shipping included if you are interested please contact me @ sarah_baird@msn.com Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-25-2008, 06:41 AM   #2
bytheshore1
interested in the female. do u have better pics? I tried to email u directly. contact me at bytheshore1@bellsouth.net

Old 05-25-2008, 11:46 AM   #3
sarahstovall
Like what kinda pics doe you want?
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-25-2008, 11:55 AM   #4
bytheshore1
Just wanted to see her tail or the color alittle better. Wish I was there to see her up close. Looks nice and I am interested in her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread