Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #81
JCCS
Barbie, only one issue. You're ASSUMING that the snake was dead on arrival. There were no pics of the snake biting the bag or any evidence whatsoever given that the animal arrived dead. My question is whether it was a pre-planned deal, or when the snake arrived dead, did Connor and Sean convince Kevin to try to take advantage of the situation? The rest of the options are looking pretty slim now.

You can't take Griffis and Glunz out of this, they are irremovable now. You wanna get in bed with someone to try to make money and you gotta deal with the consequences of your actions.

Chris

Old 04-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #82
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
Ok so hear is what i have gathered from, reading all the posts. Kevin deffinetly recieved a dead snake as was proof of th pics and the fact that the snake was biting the cloth as it was most likely dieng. The biting of the cloth also proves the snake was a live when boxed up. Kevin made a bad choice by getting involved with a bad business partner that has made kevin not look so hot in this situation. NOW at the end of the day take sean and connor out of this situation and you still have kevin and andrew, thier situation is clear, Kevin recieved a dead snake, Andrew agreed to replace with an equal snake of the same kind or issue a refund after the return of the corps. In transit back the snakes corps was destroyed. In this situation (IMO) th origional agreement is fair return the money or send the same type of snake. Take sean and connor out of the eqausion and you wher both moving twards a great endeing.
Barbie, Kevin is fully aware of what they were doing and condoned what they did. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #83
barbie
Just for reference kevin i do not condone any of your involvment with the indaviduals that wher willing to talk that way to anyone. It is clear they are very unproffesional and if you continue to be involved with thies indaviduals you will sertainly have a hard time being trusted in the reptile community. It is very important to be carefull who you are assosiated with, your word is all you have and your actions prove your words!!

Old 04-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #84
laterob
. Let's see that vet report that Sean huffed about. I wouldn't put it past him to do anything to make out better. Just that blackmail email makes me want to throw up. I haven't gotten an infraction in a while, but that guy is a piece of .

Old 04-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #85
HRoss
drew i say let them take this to court. it smells of scam, that amount of decomp is just crazy. then throw in the broken jaw and the threats and i would not give them the time of day.
howard

Old 04-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #86
barbie
I am just going off the information given in posts. Obviously andrew agreed in the death of the snake or would not have been willing to replace it.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #87
Show Me
It makes me wonder... if someone is willing to illegally blackmail Andrew could this all have been planed before the snake was even sent.?!!! Could they have killed it as part of the plan for blackmail?

Old 04-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #88
hhmoore
I was letting the name thing go because the Custom User Title says Robert Andrew Potts - which looked like Andrew was a middle name. (Asking about that - more directly than I did earlier in this thread - was on my list of things to do, I just hadn't gotten there yet)
Now that Andrew is indicating that he and Robert (Bob) are two different people - Yes, Andrew has to register his own account...or risk having all responses by the Robert Potts account in this thread deleted.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #89
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Andrew, you need to have your own account on Fauna. If that is you signing the post. Hard to tell.

Also, still would like to know why you shipped the boa Standard Overnight as opposed to Priority Overnight to a residence.

Also, I pulled the EXIF data on the photos Kevin took and they were taken on the dates he claimed and the times appear to be inaccurate due to daylight savings time and he used another camera on the second day which just seemed to have wrong times period. So I am not sure what the deal is with that.

Either way.
Shadow, Simply put I made a mistake which I admitted in an e-mail to Kevin the day the snake arrived. I had a brain fart and was thinking early was 8:30 and late was 10:30. My mistake was thinking UPS schedule and not Fed ex. It was not some grand design but a simply mistake. Please refer to earlier post where I admit I'm about stupid and make mistakes. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #90
HRoss
harald they are both robert potts with different middle names. it is not his fault their father had a strange sense of humor

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!