Bad Guy Bad Guy Danielle Susan Ruger - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-17-2014, 09:26 PM   #1
Lucille
Bad Guy Danielle Susan Ruger

I absolutely would not sell this person any kind of critter whatsoever. A totally pathetic, useless waste of a human being. I hope she gets jail time and I hope this story follows her for the rest of her life.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=484883

Old 07-18-2014, 02:19 AM   #2
TeguBuzz
A friend of mine pointed me to this video yesterday.

I was stunned, appalled and disgusted more than ever before. I hope these two twisted individuals are served with the proper punishment. To see an animal, especially on that is highly threatened treated in this way blows my mind. Who knows how these kids were raised, their parents may have done similar things in the past - and the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Old 07-18-2014, 08:53 AM   #3
Crestedlovely
It's just beyond comprehension to me that any part of that could be funny or entertaining.

Old 07-18-2014, 05:56 PM   #4
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeguBuzz View Post
A friend of mine pointed me to this video yesterday.

I was stunned, appalled and disgusted more than ever before. I hope these two twisted individuals are served with the proper punishment. To see an animal, especially on that is highly threatened treated in this way blows my mind. Who knows how these kids were raised, their parents may have done similar things in the past - and the apple does not fall far from the tree.

I always say parents are the most likely candidate to have made these kids this way.

Old 07-18-2014, 06:04 PM   #5
j_dunlavy
Lucille,
We Posted at the same time; Thanks for posting as well.
Was not sure if i should scream expletives or cry or both (I have 6 torts). I have not been able to get that sinking feeling out of my heart since I heard about this.
Definitely avoid these girls FOREVER.

Old 07-18-2014, 06:08 PM   #6
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post
We Posted at the same time
edit: was looking at the last post before mine... blinded with rage... etc...

Old 07-18-2014, 06:42 PM   #7
Lucille
Jon,
It is fine that you posted and I am outraged at the incident. The more the story is posted, the more people will know about it and will hopefully not sell or give any critter to either of these women.

Old 07-18-2014, 07:43 PM   #8
Brandonmarsh29
It really sucks to see this garbage going on. I looked at a couple pics on that link and can't watch the video. Its too much. They deserve to be set on fire and stomped on just like they did to that poor tortoise but unfortunately we will see if there's even much of a fine. Unfortunately our judicial system is shotty at best. I've never hit a woman in my life but if I had the chance 29 yrs of self control wouldn't mean spit when it comes to trash like them. Ppl that abuse animals like that should be lack of better word fixed. Neutered/spayed so they can't pass on their garbage name and blood to anything else when they die their name does too. I just hope God makes up for the shortcoming I fear the system will probably let happen for an act like that. Eye for an eye tortoise set on fire animal abusers set on fire.

Old 07-18-2014, 11:08 PM   #9
leftycrane
I live in Florida and know first hand the plight of these endangered gopher tortoises. To see anyone treat an animal cruelly sickens me as it is, to see someone kill an animal that we are afraid of losing the entire species of is completely horrifying. People keep posting this on Facebook and while it upsets me (I refuse to watch the video after it saw the first few seconds) I'm glad people are as outraged as I am. This is something she will not be living down anytime soon. I truly hope the justice system comes through in this instance. Sure, they might be minors, but they deserve to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Now I will step off my soapbox.

Old 07-18-2014, 11:29 PM   #10
Untaimed
I have several gophers who call my yard home, that combined with being owned by a spoiled Sulcata and having a heart make this hit way too close for home for me (not that ANY living thing should be tortured....). I also couldn't watch past the 1st few seconds of the video, I felt and still do, physically ill at what that poor baby went through. I don't hold out much hope for them being punished to my liking (though since we no longer stone people, I guess nothing they face would be enough to appease my dark side ), but I can only hope that the punishment will be swift and strong enough that anyone else as disgusting as these two would think twice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!