Biodome/scorpian/leo/ plus extras - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-24-2006, 08:17 PM   #131
The NY Gecko
neither am i, but, just nod and say yes.

Old 01-24-2006, 09:02 PM   #132
g&mgeckos
Mercedez
Fined & Suspended

Rich next round is on me! Great JOB!

Old 01-24-2006, 09:07 PM   #133
1derfool
I just read the same post he/she made on a European forum, but the biodome has now grown to 120 gallons. I guess he had to expand it to accomodate his iguana

Old 01-24-2006, 09:16 PM   #134
perefalcon
hmmmm a mooning smiley.....isn't that profanity? LOL

Old 01-24-2006, 09:21 PM   #135
The NY Gecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1derfool
I just read the same post he/she made on a European forum, but the biodome has now grown to 120 gallons. I guess he had to expand it to accomodate his iguana

Old 01-24-2006, 09:22 PM   #136
LeosForLess
Quote:
im trying to get my dad to let me borrow his digital so stay tuned for some pics coming soon.
Cmon i wanted to see this!!!

Old 01-24-2006, 09:28 PM   #137
groovygeckos
Wink

Sometimes when people are fooling around, joking, or lying, they will throw you a wink, just so you know they are joking. Y`know?

Old 01-24-2006, 10:04 PM   #138
The NY Gecko
haha this whole thing is a sick joke. i should go give him a visit

Old 01-25-2006, 12:34 AM   #139
A_Kendergirl
Really, I don't think there was a tank, nor do I think he's going for a PhD. I'm willing to bet he is actually 20 (ish) and just looking to conduct his own private psychology experiment called "TROLLING", knowing what the results would be. I don't care what his reasons were....I'm glad he's gone.

I do think, as a whole, we can learn a lot from the postings in this thread. I fully understand the passion behind what was said. I was very tempted to say a few words as well. However, it was really getting out of control. ByRandom should be given an award for making such an informative and cool-tempered post...and I'm sure he wanted to do some smack talk as well, but held back.

Just sit back and think of if this had been real (and it happens)... A kid spends a bunch of money on animals he knows nothing about and thinks they will be friends. How do you think they would react to 10 different people saying they are dumb, cruel, etc? The ears would turn off, and they wouldn't be open to listening to anything because they think they know better. Now, how do you think they would react if everyone gave very cool, concerned factual posts such as the one by ByRandom? In most cases, you'd get a lot further towards educating and hopefully helping the animals in question.

Old 01-25-2006, 03:50 AM   #140
LadyGecko
Maybe I'm not getting the whole picture here but i thought that the first replies to his posts were for the most part polite and tried to be helpful in a nice way
I don't remember the outrage setting in until he ignored all advice given and
he insisted on doing things his way despite all the good advice that he received
At what point do you stop being nice and start smacking to someone that that blatantly throws your advice back at you??
I know that the one post that I did make was pretty much disgusted at the whole point of people looking for advice and then totally ignoring it- but then I have not had much in the way of patience lately

I do understand what you are saying -perhaps the best thing to do (note to self) is say is nothing if it's not constructive???
Sandy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!