For Sale AMAZON BASIN EMERALD TREE BOAS - UNIQUE! PRESERVED BABIES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 12-27-2017, 07:57 PM   #1
Mike Schultz
AMAZON BASIN EMERALD TREE BOAS - UNIQUE! PRESERVED BABIES

As some of you who follow me on facebook may know, I lost my adult female Amazon Basin while she was in the late stages of pregnancy. I opened her up postmortem and removed the almost fully formed babies inside her and had them fixed in formalin and preserved as wet specimens.

I really only need one as a souvenir to cry over, so I'm selling the rest. This is a very very unique specimen to add to your collection- I cannot imagine it is easy to get ahold of a bunch of dead baby Corallus batesii so this is a very rare opportunity.

I currently have four babies left. They are nice looking basins with a decent amount of white on them, especially considering they were around 1 week premature (yes, my adult female died 1 WEEK before giving birth- talk about a kick in the nuts, lol).

I am asking $250 per jar. I understand that this is on the high end of what wet specimens sell for, but keep in mind that these are incredibly rare specimens.

Message me if interested. Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2018, 04:25 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
Reminder to keep replies limited to inquiries for the ad in question. thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!