Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 71 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2017, 06:18 PM   #701
DavidBeard
Casey is off his rocker and only making himself look worse here.....like Dan said, his comments are telling of his own definition of integrity and based upon his conclusions, I would not do business with him again or recommend him to anyone in the future.

Old 02-11-2017, 06:36 PM   #702
Chris Kennard
No. I wasn't referring to you. I don't make it a habit to force myself to suffer through a post that gives me indigestion after reading the first two sentences.

Old 02-11-2017, 07:20 PM   #703
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
He told her to send her address by such and such date, and her prize (albino tegu) would be shipped, or it would be re-auctioned.
She did not send her shipping address, the prize was re auctioned,and delivered.
This has always been the clincher for me, as far as my sympathy vote is concerned. What Casey has described above has been my understanding of said events as well. At some point, the tegu that Michelle could have gotten was then re auctioned AND delivered to someone else do to her failure/refusal to provide her address.

Was said tegu actually delivered to someone else successfully?
A simple "yes" or "no" by a helpful reader is enough, thanks.

Old 02-11-2017, 07:34 PM   #704
Sugarhedgie
Nicks girl

"ask him to give her one once one is produced (the actual one in the raffle, not the upgrade unless he chose to upgrade)."

You referred to the first post and the second
Firs post was an albino blue to be produced by him
To be delivered in July and if he doesn't produce any this year, chance of this is almost none I will give $3000 out of my own pocket.

I think it's safe to say that all of the people that entered the raffle trusted and expected what he said.

Post 2
Said an albino tegu to be delivered in July.

So if post 1 is not honorable.
Wouldn't post 2 when the raffle started be ?
He did NOT specify a t- blue IM POST 2.
HE SAID and ALBINO TEGU!!!
To be delivered in July

He had Produced "an albino" tegu. Purple IS an albino. So that wouldn't be an"upgrade" and that's what I should have gotten. ALSO WASNT DELIVERED IN JULY. SO either way all terms in post 1 and 2 he did not honor!!!!

The clerk asked him if he would give me a t+ next season. He said no to that too

He never told me he would send me a t+ (which technically is NOT an upgrade )
He then auctioned it and raised another $5,510 on top of the 9,000 from the march raffle
The IRCF won't answer as to if they received the whole $14,510 either.

Old 02-11-2017, 07:38 PM   #705
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
This has always been the clincher for me, as far as my sympathy vote is concerned. What Casey has described above has been my understanding of said events as well. At some point, the tegu that Michelle could have gotten was then re auctioned AND delivered to someone else do to her failure/refusal to provide her address.

I don't know But he never said he would send me "the t+ albino. In fact he said no multiple times.
What is he shipping to me? He says a tegu like in the raffle photo!!!
The photo was a t- which he said he had not produced any and he said he couldn't even get any. So I feel it's fair to know what was going to be shipped.

Old 02-11-2017, 07:51 PM   #706
Chris Kennard
Ty made it clear, as amplfied in my last post, that the winner would receive an ALBINO BLUE TEGU PRODUED BY TY OR $3000. Where is the effing confusion??? TY LIED AND DID NOT FULFILL HIS OBLIGATION...PERIOD!!!

Old 02-11-2017, 07:59 PM   #707
Chris Kennard
I guarantee, if this happened to any of the Ty minions/supporters/defenders...

Old 02-11-2017, 08:10 PM   #708
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post

She made it clear she wanted an albino BLUE produced by Ty, which is exactly what he based his campaign on. His ad made that clear, and at no time did he offer exactly what he solicited people to donate their money for, thus the OPs point. There was no misrepresentation. He got what he wanted. She got screwed. If I said what I thought of Ty here, I would be banned permanently! Nuff said. Just sayin'.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:19 PM   #709
Chris Kennard
My point being, the tegu she "could have gotten" was not a blue produced by Ty, as solicited and promised by Ty. And before any of you Mr.Walker fans pounce on me, don't bother. He is by far one of my favorite people on the planet, well deserved!

Old 02-11-2017, 08:22 PM   #710
Sugarhedgie
here are some things ty said in his oct post about me ......

Ty ParkHere is the bottom line: yes you won an albino tegu. You should have been
glad to receive an albino tegu you won for $400 regardless of who produced it. I was willing to spend my own money to purchase the exact albino you won. You wanted cash. You are greedy.
Like·Reply·4·4 hrs

"If she approached me and asked for money because she needed the money due to her financial need, I would have most likely to helped her by sending her the money but I felt that she was rather being greedy instead."

"I decided also that I would send her the tegu that I produced (T+ albino) since her contention was that she wanted one that I produced and not by someone else, but I didn't communicate that with her to the end because I wanted to see what kind of person she was and she was greedy to the end."

"my attorney set up a phone session with magistrate judge on Dec. 13. At this meeting, she asked for a tegu but I refused because I didn't think she deserved it"

(he never had an attorney, the clerk spoke to him!!!)

"No good deed goes unpunished."---ugggh.

She can come to sue me in FL if she wants---we would be happy to put her in place here.

Ty Park Either way, I was willing to send her an albino tegu that was produced by me even tho T+ is twice as much as T-.

(but didnt communicate that to me ?)

in our pms.......

Ty Park
"Look I did produce albino tegus. So I don't owe you $3000. I never said I'll send u one that I produced."

"U are a thankless person. I gain nothing from this and donating two albino for a good cause"

ty is obviously not being honest and this seams to be a bait and switch scam to me

some of his minions comments om his oct post

Laura Borowski Where is she? Me and Lisa Horrigan can go there and talk some sense into her! 💪
(threat?)

Please make sure we all know who she/he is so we all know who the piece of shit is among us!

Sammantha Spiegel Why the fuck would they sue you... people are such SCUMBAGS

i said this
Michelle Cutler Kent Sanchez so in the raffle are you saying it is ok for ty to be dishonest and misleading by only "implying" it to lead someone on???

kents reply
Kent Sanchez Michelle, I'm saying you sound like you need rent money pretty bad right now.

Nick ChandanaisShow me where the add specifically stated you would be receiving a tegu he produced? If you can't then the is no "case at hand" aside for you being a greedy cunt

these arent even all of the bullying and abuse i have endured!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu