I'm swimming in prints! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-16-2005, 08:01 PM   #1
A_Kendergirl
I'm swimming in prints!

Ok...Not really. But I do have them! WOOOO Now I get to sign things until my hand hurts. The boxes I ordered haven't come in yet, I hope to get them soon! I want to get them shipped by Friday. If the boxes haven't come by then, I'll have to cut boxes by hand, and that would suck! Sorry about the crappy lighting.

Also, I had to go into work to get a few things, and decided to frame the painting for Kelli. Working in a frame shop has it's perks!

Old 08-16-2005, 09:15 PM   #2
snowgyre
Those prints came out great!! It's hard to tell from a photograph, but it doesn't seem like the color got distorted from your original painting (which is excellent, by the way!). Which company did you go through? And...are you still selling these as a fundraiser, and if so, how much are you asking per print?

Old 08-16-2005, 10:07 PM   #3
A_Kendergirl
Yes, they will be sold as a fundraiser until sold out! That first picture is really bad! There is a slight color difference, but I don't think it detracts from the art at all.

The first print is $43.00 shipped, and each additional is $28.00. They'll be going up in the classifieds as soon as I have time. $15.00 of every print is going to the Tony Hawk Foundation (through the Hammacks).

Old 08-16-2005, 10:56 PM   #4
wsmitty
Awesome! Can't wait for mine!

wayne

Old 08-16-2005, 11:47 PM   #5
Milwaukee Reptiles
Me neither! I can't wait!

Old 08-17-2005, 01:15 AM   #6
KelliH
Shanti, I am so looking forward to getting the painting. I am sure it will inspire me and give me hope.

By the way, my husband and I are huge Charles Frace fans (we have many of his artwork hanging in our home), and we both thing you are the next Frace.

You are so talented. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

Old 08-17-2005, 01:19 AM   #7
A_Kendergirl
I had not heard of Charles Frace before. It's been awhile since I followed the wildlife art world. So, I googled him...and I must say, that's very high praise indeed! I don't think I'm there yet...but I'm on my way.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:16 PM   #8
groovygeckos
They look great ! See what happens , hopefully they dont sell out before i can swing one of those beauties.

Old 08-18-2005, 02:04 PM   #9
Jeremy Letkey
I met Shanti today and picked up my prints in person. Shanti, It was wonderful to finally meet you. The prints are amazing!!! I know that everyone that gets one will love it. I was totally enthralled with the actual artwork though. The depth is amazing and the details were stunning. All this carries over into the print but the real deal is spectacular!! Kelli, I know you will be impressed with it.

Old 08-20-2005, 11:49 AM   #10
A_Kendergirl
Thanks Jeremy, it was nice to meet you too.

I just got hit really hard by a flu/cold...I hope I didn't get you or your family sick (Jeremy). I was a little under the weather when we met, and was running a 103 fever by the evening. I've hardly been able to sit up until this morning. I'm more or less back to normal today.

Sorry for the delay everyone...but these things happen. I'll see if I can get them out today, but I don't know when the post office closes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!