Bad Guy Bad Guy Cris Brodbeck 247 reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2014, 11:45 AM   #11
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex bleas View Post
Its your job to make sure its not sick.
I don't agree with the 'buyer beware' concept or that cost is necessarily an indication of health. (How is it possible to absolutely determine the health of a critter at a table anyway?)
There are sellers here that have such a stellar reputation that I would feel comfortable buying a $20 corn snake from them although I would quarantine anything no matter the price.

But my point was that you seem happy to espouse the buyer beware concept and imply a buyer didn't do his job if he got stuck with a sick snake, but you feel somehow that the buyer beware concept doesn't apply to your trade, that it is the other side's duty to ethically complete the trade.

Old 01-17-2014, 11:50 AM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Samaung galaxy phone
http://www.samsung.com/us/support/faq/FAQ00047905/52040

Old 01-17-2014, 08:34 PM   #13
alex bleas
Your right Lucille and made a lot of good points. That goes for 99% of tables. I was talking about the kicks table its buy at your own risk and they will tell you that. They buy and sale reptiles so fast it will make your head turn. So if anyone buys 10 crested geckos for 80 bucks and cries that half of them died I don't want to here it. The kicks have been vending for over 20 years. Im sick of the boo hoo stories. Buy off a breeder and get a healthy animal and spend some money. I watched someone buy a snake off them that just regurged its meal in the display case. It was super cheap so they bought it. They probably came on here and filed a boi.

Old 01-17-2014, 08:42 PM   #14
alex bleas
Any way cris stole my snake. If anyone sees him at a show tell him to make good on payment.

Old 01-17-2014, 08:42 PM   #15
alex bleas
Snakes

Old 01-17-2014, 09:11 PM   #16
alex bleas
I like how I report a theft and I get judged. This site is starting to suck. This is my 2 complaint on someone in 10 years. The first complaint I filed ended in me winning hands down. She still post stuff for sale you didn't even kick her off. If she were a guy she would have been out of here. It was on 2 fauna action and you had all the proof. You guys emailed sorry and didn't even banned her.
Cris brodbreck is a thief until he makes good on his end of deal. I will not post anymore on this subject unless its to tell everyone that cris made good.

Old 01-18-2014, 01:55 AM   #17
Clay Davenport
Quote:
I like how I report a theft and I get judged. This site is starting to suck. This is my 2 complaint on someone in 10 years. The first complaint I filed ended in me winning hands down. She still post stuff for sale you didn't even kick her off. If she were a guy she would have been out of here. It was on 2 fauna action and you had all the proof. You guys emailed sorry and didn't even banned her.
Cris brodbreck is a thief until he makes good on his end of deal. I will not post anymore on this subject unless its to tell everyone that cris made good.
Apparently you have a misconception of how things work here.
People are not banned from this site for bad business practices, regardless of whether they are male or female.
People are only banned for violating the site rules.
The BOI is here for buyers to research sellers and have the option not to deal with those who have been determined to be unethical or otherwise bad business people, but we are not going to place ourselves in a position of judge or jury and ban people for such things.
To do so would at the same time be a defacto endorsement of anyone who did advertise as not being a bad guy by the fact they were here at all.

Old 01-18-2014, 05:47 AM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
I posted a site, above, with instructions on how you can post your texts here.
I understand your frustration with technical stuff, I have the same, but I think it is worthwhile posting proof if you have it.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:12 AM   #19
JColt
God I cannot read this stuff half the time. Gives me a headache. Post proof. Easy. How it is done. Told and re told a thousand times over. Dont get butt hurt just post the data. Want help? Post emails, text messages of what you have. It's not about you, It's how this operation works. You want help? Follow direction. Argghhh!

Old 01-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #20
shadowsnakes
People come here looking for help or a sympathetic ear, yet have no interest in full disclosure. Wha...?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!