Justin Mitcham....smooth & pleasing deal! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2007, 04:30 PM   #1
Mangshan
Thumbs up Justin Mitcham....smooth & pleasing deal!

Hello Everyone!
I just received some snakes from Justin Mitcham today.

He was great to deal with. We both swapped quite a few funny storries and had a really good time on the phone. Justin is trustworthy and genuinely friendly.
The shipping was fast and the packing was great. This guy has wonderful communication...from start to finish.

Justin sent me accurate photos of the animals prior to the sale. The reptiles arrived exactly as described....Great Condition!

I would not hesitate to buy from, or sell to Justin Mitcham. Spend your money with confidence. He's a good guy and a man of his word.

Thanks again Justin!

Harlin Wall - WALL TO WALL REPTILES!
970-245-7611

Old 05-02-2007, 11:41 PM   #2
Justin Mitcham
Thanks man I appreciate it!!

Old 05-03-2007, 11:05 AM   #3
hissnherps
I also have made several purchases from Justin,he was a great guy,easy to talk to and deal with. I would recommend him highly.
Arlon Delorge
Classic Constrictors

Old 05-03-2007, 03:09 PM   #4
Earl H. Turner
Honest and Trying to Please

I have dealt w/ Justyn for several years---I have never had a problem; every specimen I received had been accurately described and the shipping and packing was second to none. On many occasins, he would spend his nickel and call to advise me of specimens which he thought I might be interested in--I was able to obtain several rare specimens due to his consideration. One thing is certain, I personally have NEVER received an animal that was misrepresented and/or was not in excellent condition and quality. I would not hesitate to purchase an specimen from him---I know, I wuld be receiving the best available. Sincerely, Earl H. Turner Ph.D.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:05 AM   #5
Nokturnel Tom
Good guy

Justin is a good friend and he has always been helpful. He knows his animals and knows how to ship them properly. The list of animals that have passed through Justins hands is impressive from the common to the rarest of the rare. If there's something you need that you can not find, he is the guy to ask. Great guy in my book. Tom Stevens

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!